IGNORED

The Cellini Report

havanatopia

Cellini and me are linking up for 'sound bite city' this season. You may, hopefully, be able to catch a few of them in OTIB at a home match coming soon. I am still talking with his agent but it all looks like a goer. We start of this with a few preliminary remarks from 'The Cellini' as he likes to be known.

These are unedited which is what he said he wants because its the only way he feels he can properly get his message across from the heart while haphazardly, my word not his, improving his English.

"I wanna say thank you all very much. This is a message to the Bristol City's. We came and we almost conquer. It was a fair match. We play with the dignity and the respect for the little Bristols. And my manager, who is the real boss, no is the really true. His name is Uwe but don't ask me how to pronounce its very difficult for me. He very good anyway and want to apologise to him, his wife, his mistress and his lovely little children. iz because last night i said I sack him. But iz not true. I sleep good on the train even though the Leeds fans they give me some stick. And up this morning for my cigarette and my work out. I do both at the same time because I very busy no time to split."

"Anyway, The Uwe he will be staying. I forgot his name before and then woke up in the train and think this Green Rover guy i have to sack him. He talk the bull shit all the time and we not gonna win nothing. Then i havea the cigarette out the window and i realise he already gone. I sacka too many. I need portable counter for how many, or maybe a nice looking bean counter from Padova i bring her soon i think."

"So thats it.. i say good luck to the little Bristols. We see you in the Prem.. no.. its OK.. no pressure on you boys. We wait for you there. I like the Bristols the suspensions and the boats bobbing in the dock. It remind me the Cagliari. Very beautiful. Ok thats it for now. Sorry I bore your pants off"

"Thank you very much and I love you all".