IGNORED

David Cotterill

BA12RED

Also why don't Burt pull his finger out & find us a (realistic) target whose found himself in a similar situation to GC? A Championship standard player whose lost his mojo for whatever reason & needs a move to revitalize his career?!

First someone's got to tell me what 'Burt' has been doing since February.

If I was SL he would be hauled in my office and shown the door.

We were up by feb/March - to be in this position of having to offer 9m for players is a disgrace, and how on earth are wages a ******* surprise to them all?

Who's done their homework before the end of last season and found out what these players want to join or did they just think the name Bristol City would be enough to get players to sign on the dotted line?

To be weaker than this time last season is criminal and I'm bloody livid about it.

No I work for Bolton and don't live far from Preston and am pally with a few of their players. A few people there intimated it was around 250K and it was Bristol City's decision to have the figure as undisclosed not Preston's.

Well according to Grayson in an interview on radio the other day he said they haven't paid a penny in transfer fees!!

Archived