IGNORED

Bovril

Shelton’s Love Gravy

True. It's THE football drink. Well, when the temperature drops below 1 degree Celsius. A bit warm for it last night I would have thought!

Think my sense of taste was permanently ruined by a molten lava hot bovril whilst stood on the open terrace in Stockport with sleet hitting me horizontally on an f'ing cold Tuesday night in the mid 90's.

A few years back at home to Sheffield United I bought a Bovril from the PIe Factory in the EE just before kick off. Come halftime, I still couldn't touch the stuff it was so hot!

I let out a frozen sigh, before watching the bloke next to me get back to his seat with an unopened Bovril, rip the lid off, down it in one and then stamp on the cup in triumph.

To this day I don't know how he did it without dying.

I am delighted to announce that there will definitely be bovril on sale for next Saturday's game.

And yes, I am being serious for once! Confirmed via the club :)

BREAKING NEWS:

DEAL DONE:

INCOMING:

Bristol City sign Bovril.... Debut next Saturday. He's a real Matmite player.

Oh FFS QPR are interested.

I thought this thread was an update on the marmite player turning into a maybe less controversial bovril player.

Marmite couldn't agree personal terms so we are all in for Bovril now but apparently he favours a move to Hull

Archived