IGNORED

Boro Tomorrow

miketh2nd

What are everyone's expectations of the game?

I actually think if we hold back on attacking from the back ,we have a good chance of nicking a point.having Said If we defend and playing attacking football like we have done so far , Boro will thrash us.

I think cotts will have them up for this game.I expect cotts to set the team up to play on the counter. There is no pressure on us although of course for good reason Boro are a very good team and have spent for the prem.

I look forward to giving Albert a clap later in the season .

On current form, things don't look too promising. However, football is a funny old game, and it could be a game of two halves. Keep it tight and use the pace of Codger on the break. After Tuesday I think Burns should be in contention, I wonder if 4-4-2 might be a better option, dropping Freds with Wes at right midfield, Ayling RB.

Have wondered if El Bad would be up to it, allowing Williams to go LB and Bryan LM.

Would not go with Gayle and Grey up front though.......

On current form, things don't look too promising. However, football is a funny old game, and it could be a game of two halves. Keep it tight and use the pace of Codger on the break. After Tuesday I think Burns should be in contention, I wonder if 4-4-2 might be a better option, dropping Freds with Wes at right midfield, Ayling RB.

Have wondered if El Bad would be up to it, allowing Williams to go LB and Bryan LM.

Tricky game against a strong promotion contender.  To return with anything from the Riverside will be very impressive indeed.

The players will have the bit between the teeth now after the late leveller against Leeds, and will be confident of taking something from the game.

I expect us to push Boro hard, have a decent shot of grabbing a point, but alas, I forecast a 2 - 1 defeat.

Here's hoping though that we can grab one hell of a surprise win.

Does anyone know how many tickets we've sold?

I'm on the train up now. Rather excited for the game.

Think we may struggle as defensively Boro are very sound, and we are the opposite. Let's just hope Kodjia can bag a couple of goals!

I honestly think we will cause an upset at the Riverside. I even think we will keep a clean sheet. 

In my time of supporting it feels every now and then City do pull what seems to be a rabbit out of the hat against the perceived big boys.

Doesn't mean I think a 4-0 trouncing can be ruled out mind haha

Does anyone know how many tickets we've sold?

I'm on the train up now. Rather excited for the game.

Think we may struggle as defensively Boro are very sound, and we are the opposite. Let's just hope Kodjia can bag a couple of goals!

I just bought 8 and that took us over the 200 mark

Hmm yes I wouldn't mind making room to accommodate burns as he is a threat although it remains to be seen if still effective starting and not from the bench. Although I wouldn't make space for el bad .

I'd be tempted to play Kodjia up front by himself as he played this for his former club and put Reid on for wilbs.

It may seem harsh on wilbs but I think if we are going to play keep ball and not attack so much it would be more beneficial .

Archived