IGNORED

Are We Just Looking At Strikers?

red mist

All our transfer talk this month is about strike force and improving our goals for.

This does not currently seem to be a problem.

Who should we be looking at to stop us conceding goals. Our squad in defense is certainly not strong enough

I cant believe we are only looking at strikers , there must be deals being sorted we aren't hearing about , I reckon things will kick in as the deadline looms .

So why is it then that the only bids reaching the public domain are for strikers?

I think we are concentrating far too much of our energy on something that isn't our greatest priority by any means and don't buy this there is frantic activity going on to fill the other positions.

Pretty much every bid gets out there in the end so how come we've heard nothing about any interest in defenders or midfielders since the season started?

So why is it then that the only bids reaching the public domain are for strikers?

Pretty much every bid gets out there in the end so how come we've heard nothing about any interest in defenders or midfielders since the season started?

Well that's not true for a start how much did we hear before Kodijia Fredericks and Robinson were on board

Maybe if we had heard about the Fredericks deal we could have stopped them!

I really don't see why people are getting on his back as much as they are.. the issue on Wednesday was with the players who were trying to pass to him. He is able to make chances when he has the ball.

Also, Remember he has been with the club for 15 days..

Archived