IGNORED

Kodjia & Agard

WaggiesQuiff

I'm a "usual suspect", thanks! Didn't know I was that well known on here.

Anyway, just bringing some humour to yet another thread about striker signings.

Back on topic, just for you TMOR. I think KA and JK will be our main strike partnership if we don't bring someone else in. Cotts wasn't afraid to leave Elliott out at points last season even though he was captain.

Think we need to switch to a 4-2-1-3 thinking about it. Kodjia and Agard either side of wilbraham, 4 at the back for more defensive cover and two cm's with freeman as a free role begin the front three

Who are your 4 and who are your 2?

Not saying we might change formation, but virtually all our signings from the moment SC started his 352 are to play in a 352. I'm not sure you could perm two out of Flint, Ayling and Williams to play in the centre of a four. Funnily enough I think Williams would be the best in a four....but alongside someone else.

It is difficult to move from 352 to 4 at the back

Who are your 4 and who are your 2?

Not saying we might change formation, but virtually all our signings from the moment SC started his 352 are to play in a 352. I'm not sure you could perm two out of Flint, Ayling and Williams to play in the centre of a four. Funnily enough I think Williams would be the best in a four....but alongside someone else.

It is difficult to move from 352 to 4 at the back

Fielding

Fredricks - Ayling - Flint - Williams

Pack - Smith

Agard - Freeman - Bryan

Kodjia

Hamer

Fredericks Flint Williams Bryan

Ayling smith

Agard Robinson kodjia

Wilbraham

Just saying how I think this formation works. Much more solid with ayling and smith supporting a back 4. The full backs would be brilliant on the overlap and that pace behind wilbs would be electric. As long as kodjia has the discipline to play on the wing and do his defensive duties then that system really could work. Add to that freeman to come back in, burns and Reid may, although still too early too tell, be quality back up. Kodjia can play up top when wilbs is unavailable and Robinson is a wide option or striker option. Just need one more centre back and another defensive midfielder and we will have a real force of a squad I reckon. I really do think we have the quality, just short on numbers and playing the wrong system.

Archived