IGNORED

Ben Hamer

TammyAB

He played against Braga. A team by miles superior to Boro. Hamer should have been on the bench today because of his poor games against Brentford and Leeds.

You sir are nothing short of a blithering keyboard warrior idiot. Comparing a friendly in the sun to proper championship football against proper football teams. He made mistakes, so did the defence though which led to him being put in the positions he was. But I know blame the last man of course, it's all his fault isn't it. Get a bloody grip on yourself, this for is full of idiots like you and I don't care if I get banned for calling you an absolute c***, you deserve it. He made sure we won the game today and if you were actually at the Leeds game you would have realised that none of the goals were his fault. My guess is you were nowhere near and just feeding off more sh** from others who were nowhere near. The same people slagging Kodjia for missing a so called open goal when it was actually a cracking save. Sick to death of the bollocks on here, no wonder nobody wants to come to city with assholes like you continually putting players down everytime something goes against what you expect. Mods ban me if you like but these tossers need some perspective in life, Hamer is a city fan and the thought of him not doing everything he can for us is ridiculous. Rant over, enjoy your evening all COYR!!!

You sir are nothing short of a blithering keyboard warrior idiot. Comparing a friendly in the sun to proper championship football against proper football teams. He made mistakes, so did the defence though which led to him being put in the positions he was. But I know blame the last man of course, it's all his fault isn't it. Get a bloody grip on yourself, this for is full of idiots like you and I don't care if I get banned for calling you an absolute c***, you deserve it. He made sure we won the game today and if you were actually at the Leeds game you would have realised that none of the goals were his fault. My guess is you were nowhere near and just feeding off more sh** from others who were nowhere near. The same people slagging Kodija for missing a so called open goal when it was actually a cracking save. Sick to death of the bollocks on here, no wonder nobody wants to come to city with assholes like you continually putting players down everytime something goes against what you expect. Mods ban me if you like but these tossers need some perspective in life, Hamer is a city fan and the thought of him not doing everything he can for us is ridiculous. Rant over, enjoy your evening all COYR!!!

No ban incoming as far as I'm concerned.

As others have said, Hamer wasn't the only one to blame for our previous results, the defence were as well. The penalty on Wednesday was a tad iffy, and I doubt even Frankie would have saved it.

Please Sweden, calm down and try and think before posting deliberately inflammatory comments. If you'd watched every minute of all the games, you might have a bit more perspective on things.

No ban incoming as far as I'm concerned.

As others have said, Hamer wasn't the only one to blame for our previous results, the defence were as well. The penalty on Wednesday was a tad iffy, and I doubt even Frankie would have saved it.

Please Sweden, calm down and try and think before posting deliberately inflammatory comments. If you'd watched every minute of all the games, you might have a bit more perspective on things.

Well played Dolls.

You sir are nothing short of a blithering keyboard warrior idiot. Comparing a friendly in the sun to proper championship football against proper football teams. He made mistakes, so did the defence though which led to him being put in the positions he was. But I know blame the last man of course, it's all his fault isn't it. Get a bloody grip on yourself, this for is full of idiots like you and I don't care if I get banned for calling you an absolute c***, you deserve it. He made sure we won the game today and if you were actually at the Leeds game you would have realised that none of the goals were his fault. My guess is you were nowhere near and just feeding off more sh** from others who were nowhere near. The same people slagging Kodjia for missing a so called open goal when it was actually a cracking save. Sick to death of the bollocks on here, no wonder nobody wants to come to city with assholes like you continually putting players down everytime something goes against what you expect. Mods ban me if you like but these tossers need some perspective in life, Hamer is a city fan and the thought of him not doing everything he can for us is ridiculous. Rant over, enjoy your evening all COYR!!!

He's a WUM. Not worth your time.

I'm calm and have been all evening. If people can't take a discussion they should not be on a discussion forum.

It wasnt a discussion, you clearly don't watch any game and base your comments on what the media and other keyboard warriors say. Keep it to yourself in future unless you have anything constructive to say and have actually seen the performances you see fit to slag off over and over again

I'm calm and have been all evening. If people can't take a discussion they should not be on a discussion forum.

But you aren't discussing, you're posting deliberately inflammatory comments, based on watching how many games this season?

Ben Hamer is not the sole reason we haven't won a game until today, and if you continue to say that, then people are bound to get wound up.

Having an opinion is fine, persistently bashing the recently arrived goalkeeper, who is still fitting into our team, is bound to get people's backs up, especially those who have watched more games than I suspect you have so far this season.

It wasnt a discussion, you clearly don't watch any game and base your comments on what the media and other keyboard warriors say. Keep it to yourself in future unless you have anything constructive to say and have actually seen the performances you see fit to slag off over and over again

This seems fair.

As for Ben Hamer.. I think he probably saved us the 3 points this afternoon; its a team game but three class saves, from what I was hearing, should probably give him the MOM star status.

I had a feeling we might nick it today.

Another key element?.. Bobby Reid.. nobody knows anything about him.. how did he play? sounded like it was pretty impressive. Being under the radar was epic. Well done Cotts.. what a master he is. A total master. Take a bow man.

As for Ben Hamer.. I think he probably saved us the 3 points this afternoon; its a team game but three class saves, from what I was hearing, should probably give him the MOM star status.

I had a feeling we might nick it today.

Another key element?.. Bobby Reid.. nobody knows anything about him.. how did he play? sounded like it was pretty impressive. Being under the radar was epic. Well done Cotts.. what a master he is. A total master. Take a bow man.

I thought Reid deserved a start today and, aside from an apparently glaring miss, it seems he proved Cotterills faith in him to be correct. I didn't think he would start today.

There's probably someone in the Swedish Third Division just itching for a chance...

You realise of course that is Sweden's 5th level and comprises 144 teams. Scouting for that lot might, on the other hand, keep that Swedish bloke busy and away from this forum for a few years so I get where you are coming from Red. Nice one. :)

You had me at "blithering keyboard warrior"!

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the ones that criticise without seeing all but a couple of games a season is either an idiot, a troll or, as often seems appropriate, a drunken attention seeker. I'm amazed anyone pays any notice to this bizarre ramblings. I blocked the guy years ago.

Hopefully he has now steadied the ship. Before this game he has been abysmal and should based on logics have been dropped to the bench for todays game.

Fortunately you're not the manager! Hamer is a quality keeper that needs to get his match sharpness back, if he was on the bench he wouldn't be getting it and we'd not see the best of him. 

Well as only 400 went to Middlesbro and the majority probably don't come on here, this is going to become a pretty boring thread.

Having watched both games at home so far I did think Hamer seemed a bit uncertain and could have been a bit more decisive In some situations.

I think he has to play next game because for a goalie having a game like today and keeping a clean sheet will make you super confident for the next few games to come.

Archived