IGNORED

How We All......

GJS

feeling now?

After a great win away from home?

Are we still panicking?

Are we now full of praise?

I don't know who posts certain comments in here but would like to know if the opinions of the doubters have drastically changed after picking up a win. I am new to this and would like to monitor cetain posters to see if the yo yo in opinion as certain results unfold.

This team will be fine in this league and surely anyone who watched last season can see that. I find it funny how everyone has been panicking so much after a couple of games.

A few new faces needed bedding into the squad, they seem to be fine now. I wasn't ever worried, frustrated but not worried. I feel teams like Brentford and Rotherham will prove weaker than us and our squad was miles above league 1, a decent Champ team so I'm not worried. Excited more like. A gutsy display today and an amazing comeback against dirty Leeds, it's looking better and I'm smiling. Bring on the season!!

4 points from 6 without Luke Freeman. I don't think you could ask for much more. Starting to come together. Still need a few new faces but doesn't seem as pressing with Reid and Burns playing well. I've been comfortable with them as cover and they haven't given me a reason not to be.

Think we have been in danger of talking this league up some what.

Think our first eleven will be good enough to be midtable. Equally SC right to aim to strengthen if we want better. Goes without saying we do need to add some new faces whatever as other injuries will leave us very thin. Will be a real bonus if Reid and/or Burns can manage to step up to the challenge.

I will be amazed if anyone now thinks that the numbers we have in this squad is sufficient after winning one game, let alone if we had won every game.

It's not critism of the current players to say in order to be a competitive force in this division a CB and CM at the very least is required.

Archived