IGNORED

Now Just 6 Points From The Top...

LondonBristolian

Anyone want to start a sweepstake on when we go top of the league and then stay there for the rest of the season?

I reckon it'll be after the Cardiff game on October 24...

Barring disaster, I can't realistically see us throwing the title away now

I'm just gutted that those two early defeats are probably going to stop us reaching the 100 point mark. AGAIN!

Getting promoted is all very well but just as with last season, limping over the line with 90 odd points is just settling for second rate. Can't this club ever do anything right..?!

I'm just gutted that those two early defeats are probably going to stop us reaching the 100 point mark. AGAIN!

Getting promoted is all very well but just as with last season, limping over the line with 90 odd points is just settling for second rate. Can't this club ever do anything right..?!

Yeh ,same old City .

Everyone was panicking for no reason. It was clear to see that we were playing some good football. This team is leagues apart from the SoD relegation squad. Yes, it needs tweaking, but we've easily got a mid-table squad as it stands.

Everyone was panicking for no reason. It was clear to see that we were playing some good football. This team is leagues apart from the SoD relegation squad. Yes, it needs tweaking, but we've easily got a mid-table squad as it stands.

I think we do have a mid table first team. Not convinced we have that squad wise at the moment.

Archived