IGNORED

Away Shirt

crusader

Looks nice, very poor quality material.

Feels like an old TFG shirt. Tried one on and it's a bit of a **** up from Bristol Sport.

Way off compared to the home shirt, which is pretty strange if you consider they're the same brand!?!

The home shirt is made of much better quality and feels totally different from the away one.

Looks nice, very poor quality material.

Feels like an old TFG shirt. Tried one on and it's a bit of a **** up from Bristol Sport.

Way off compared to the home shirt, which is pretty strange if you consider they're the same brand!?!

The home shirt is made of much better quality and feels totally different from the away one.

Have to agree. Popped into the shop today to look at them. Nowhere near as nice in the flesh as they look in the official photos - pretty horrible material. Say what you like about Adidas (and I know they were crap for us), but they wouldn't produce a shirt like that. Has the feel of those knock off shirts you get abroad.

As an aside, I thought the shop was disappointing and seemed to have a smaller range of products than they used to. Didn't have the wow factor you would expect a brand new shop to have - bland lighting and sparsely populated.

As an aside, I thought the shop was disappointing and seemed to have a smaller range of products than they used to. Didn't have the wow factor you would expect a brand new shop to have - bland lighting and sparsely populated.

Much like the rest of the South Stand/Dolman, the shop isn't yet finished.

Archived