IGNORED

Bolasie To Spurs

TMWANG50

Berahino is a good player, and considering the massively overrated Raheem Sterling cost 49 million, it doesnt sound so expensive after all

The Beeb saying West Brom have rejected a bid for Berahino. If it's Spurs then perhaps the price will be rising, as will our sell on cut - Luvly Jubbly!

Correction - I misread it . The beeb saying that West Brom have rejected Berahino's transfer request. I guess that was the player trying to force the move, but could still be good news for us, as if the player wants to move then West Brom will hold out until they get the price they want, knowing they don;t have to see, so could still be luvly bubbly!

The Beeb saying West Brom have rejected a bid for Berahino. If it's Spurs then perhaps the price will be rising, as will our sell on cut - Luvly Jubbly!

Correction - I misread it . The beeb saying that West Brom have rejected Berahino's transfer request. I guess that was the player trying to force the move, but could still be good news for us, as if the player wants to move then West Brom will hold out until they get the price they want, knowing they don;t have to see, so could still be luvly bubbly!

What's Berahino and West Brom got to do with our sell on clause for Bolasie?

What's Berahino and West Brom got to do with our sell on clause for Bolasie?

D & M,

Got caught up in the moment and put 2 and 2 together too quickly.

A senior moment I am afraid. Just going to have my warm milk and a biscuit and then a lie down in a dark room I think.  :blush:  :blush:

Archived