IGNORED

Strange Request At Work This Morning...

Red Finesse

Had this come through on an email at work this morning... (I work for a signs and graphics company in south Bristol)

'Hi. I'm looking for a car sticker. A rovers fan peeing on a city shirt. I don't suppose you do them?'

Here's what I sent him!

ir2gyf.jpg

I do find it odd that these stickers are still so popular

Reminds me of days out at Weston when I was a kid - 35 years ago!

Tell hm to **** off !

Or, as I said on twitter on Saturday, if there are any G*sheads out there doing Boro 0 City 1 stickers I'll have half a dozen

Maybe knock some of those up for him. Hashag it with 'happy days' and you're good to go

Ha Ha! I have to be a little careful as it's not my Business. The Boss (knowing I am a massive city fan) told me he had an email for me this morning.

He kindly let me reply how I see fit :thumbsup: He has no interest in football, but loves a wind up!

If only we could seen his face when they opened your reply :laugh: ?

Fair play to your boss letting you as well top man.

Had this come through on an email at work this morning... (I work for a signs and graphics company in south Bristol)

'Hi. I'm looking for a car sticker. A rovers fan peeing on a city shirt. I don't suppose you do them?'

Here's what I sent him!

ir2gyf.jpg

To make it even more authentic, you could have changed 1883 for 2015.

Probably planning an Insurance Claim

Can't believe that any football fan is mad enough to have stickers on their cars (Any car that's decent - suppose that answers your question Robin ;) )

This was my original thought. I think if you're going to put a football related car sticker in your car you may as well also leave a sign in the window saying 'smash me....or, at the very least, scrape your key down the side of my car please' because sooner or later, someone probably will.

This was my original thought. I think if you're going to put a football related car sticker in your car you may as well also leave a sign in the window saying 'smash me....or, at the very least, scrape your key down the side of my car please' because sooner or later, someone probably will.

I agree Peter but as soon as my 12 y/o opened the envelope with her new season ticket and saw the free City sticker she raced out and stuck it in the back window of our car before I could even blink.

Archived