IGNORED

Away Tickets

BCFCJack

I understand that the rush for tickets is a real problem this season for games in very high demand, and for those people who do not have either a season ticket or a forever bristol membership I feel it may be merely impossible.

Do you guys think it would be worth me buying a Forever Bristol membership as I plan to travel to a fair few away games this year?

In addition, what is the maximum number of tickets that I could buy from one membership as there's a large group of us planning on traveling up to Brum?

Thanks in advance

I understand that the rush for tickets is a real problem this season for games in very high demand, and for those people who do not have either a season ticket or a forever bristol membership I feel it may be merely impossible.

Do you guys think it would be worth me buying a Forever Bristol membership as I plan to travel to a fair few away games this year?

In addition, what is the maximum number of tickets that I could buy from one membership as there's a large group of us planning on traveling up to Brum?

Thanks in advance

I recommend you buy it for both home and away tickets.

I think it is priority on a single ticket per game for each membership/ST.

As just experienced an issue where my trip to middlesbrough was nearly ruined. Basically you can only buy away tickets over the phone or online. These need to be purchased in plenty of time in order for them to be delivered to you. If you leave it late then they can only be collected at the away ground. In my case this never happened and we had to pay again at the turnstile. You are all aware of the ticketing issues with our club and not sure if we are ever going to have those unique games where thousands turn up on the day/night. There is no facility to buy away tickets at the ground this season !!!

Just for your information as not seen this stated by the club.

As just experienced an issue where my trip to middlesbrough was nearly ruined. Basically you can only buy away tickets over the phone or online. These need to be purchased in plenty of time in order for them to be delivered to you. If you leave it late then they can only be collected at the away ground. In my case this never happened and we had to pay again at the turnstile. You are all aware of the ticketing issues with our club and not sure if we are ever going to have those unique games where thousands turn up on the day/night. There is no facility to buy away tickets at the ground this season !!!

Just for your information as not seen this stated by the club.

got my boro ticket at the ticket office no probs at all

Well Archie you were fortunate the guy behind us also didnt have his pre bought ticket and he had been sent all round the ground. I just put this out there as although a regular forum watcher i dont post much, and having followed City for nigh on 50 years thought it worth mentioning as not all clubs will allow potd and if you fancy turning up you may be dissapointed even if you have bought a ticket and expect it to be there.

Well Archie you were fortunate the guy behind us also didnt have his pre bought ticket and he had been sent all round the ground. I just put this out there as although a regular forum watcher i dont post much, and having followed City for nigh on 50 years thought it worth mentioning as not all clubs will allow potd and if you fancy turning up you may be dissapointed even if you have bought a ticket and expect it to be there.

what I meant was the ticket office old bungalow thingy at ashton gate is where I bought boro ticket day of Brentford game

I guess what I am saying is that for anyone who decides late to go away they may not get their ticket. David lloyd has apologised for the 'problem' and reiterates that you can only buy online or by phone with nowhere at citys ground to collect, so as the topic was Birmingham unless you order and collect at the ticket office saturday, which was not mentioned by him, you run the risk of not being lucky as the shop does not sell tickets and i certainly was not given the option of collecting at Citys ground even though I had gone there thursday to buy my tickets. How they will cope with dare I say it a cup replay mid week who knows, and not everyone can decide until late.

But hey it obviously works sometimes.

Archived