IGNORED

Ticket Problem, Phone Engaged Continuously And Cannot Sign In

mcheneyred

Trying to by a ticket for Birmingham. The prospects for ticketing do not seem to have improved at all. Makes a mockery of the huge investment in the stadium if the tickets are at the end of a donkey track somewhere on Brean Down. Simply not professional enough. The website really needs improvement in the way it provides tickets and helps to overcome password problems.

It is an ongoing problem that really needs sorting out.

Why does everyone on here blame the club? I got my ticket this morning from the website with no issues at all. So before you come on here moaning about the club and the way it does things, THINK about what you are posting before you post it.

Maybe it is you? Maybe you have the wrong password/Supporter ID - Don't always blame the club.

Think before you speak!

Trying to by a ticket for Birmingham. The prospects for ticketing do not seem to have improved at all. Makes a mockery of the huge investment in the stadium if the tickets are at the end of a donkey track somewhere on Brean Down. Simply not professional enough. The website really needs improvement in the way it provides tickets and helps to overcome password problems.

Not available to buy on the phone until Friday.

Why does everyone on here blame the club? I got my ticket this morning from the website with no issues at all. So before you come on here moaning about the club and the way it does things, THINK about what you are posting before you post it.

Maybe it is you? Maybe you have the wrong password/Supporter ID - Don't always blame the club.

Think before you speak!

I Had the exact same problem as mcheneyred so there is still problems with the ticketing website it's not just down to individuals. I phoned supporter services (press 1 and then 1 again to get trough to the right guy's) They then manually reset my password as the automated system had messed up my account. After that all was good and I now have my Birmingham tickets ordered!

Same here, can't sign in.

Entered supporter ID and the password they sent me, but tells me one or the other are invalid.

Funny that as they worked the other day when I checked to see if tickets were available.

:grr:

Same here, can't sign in.

Entered supporter ID and the password they sent me, but tells me one or the other are invalid.

Funny that as they worked the other day when I checked to see if tickets were available.

:grr:

Passwords they send are case sensitive, I did this earlier as well. Not sure if you've done the same.

Passwords they send are case sensitive, I did this earlier as well. Not sure if you've done the same.

Thanks for the suggestion, tried all sorts, including copy and past, but didn't work.

Anyway I managed to get through on the phone and they reset my password, which fixed the glitch, so all sorted now :yes:

Bought mine and lads for Brum without any problems this morning, I did try and check I could get tickets on my boys forever bristol for the burnley game but although I have his membership linked it wouldn't give me the option, it's not a problem as he cant go to this game but just wanted to see if I could or couldn't, it's probably me being a numpty but has anyone got sny ideas on how to do it before I call the club?

Bought mine and lads for Brum without any problems this morning, I did try and check I could get tickets on my boys forever bristol for the burnley game but although I have his membership linked it wouldn't give me the option, it's not a problem as he cant go to this game but just wanted to see if I could or couldn't, it's probably me being a numpty but has anyone got sny ideas on how to do it before I call the club?

You click on the allocated to user, or something like that.

Click on two tickets. In your basket, It then asks you to allocate them. If your son/mate/mistress is not on the drop down list click add family and friends. Enter member no, postcode and surname. Hit ok. All then in place before you proceed to pay.

Got my tickets easily this morning.

Signed in, easy. Went to away tickets, easy. Add to basket, easy.

What annoyed me was having to add people as friends and family who I had already added on and I could see they had a history of. Does anyone know how long they are keeping the new system.

It changes too often which is actually the problem.

What annoyed me was having to add people as friends and family who I had already added on and I could see they had a history of. Does anyone know how long they are keeping the new system.

It changes too often which is actually the problem.

This annoys me a bit too. I bought three memberships before the start of the season and assigned them to three different members. However, every time I log on to buy tickets I have to re-enter their membership numbers to assign them to tickets. The system doesn't seem to remember that I am already associated with them from previous transactions.

Is this right or am I missing a step?

This annoys me a bit too. I bought three memberships before the start of the season and assigned them to three different members. However, every time I log on to buy tickets I have to re-enter their membership numbers to assign them to tickets. The system doesn't seem to remember that I am already associated with them from previous transactions.

Is this right or am I missing a step?

That might be by design? What if you only want to buy two tickets, it will need you to say which member is taking the ticket. If it tried to do it randomly, sods (not SO'D) law would allocate it to the wrong person.

When you go into your account on BS website, do their tickets show up also. Mine and my sons do.

388F9E09-C925-47DF-AB1C-948899C530D1.png

Our ticketing is a shambles and an embarassment!! Completely amateur!

I tend to agree though I don't like criticising people who are trying hard.

I had four season tickets for both City and the rugby last season and renewed them for this season.

Only one football season ticket turned up and that's all I had with less than a week to go until the first home game.

So I chased and chased and chased by email and phone and eventually I had to go to the club in person to pick up the three others.

I asked what had happened and they had sent them to a different address. Those were quickly cancelled so they couldn't be used and mine were reissued.

Whilst I was there I asked when I'd receive my four rugby season tickets and was told I'd get them on 18th August.

As at today I've not received any of the four rugby season tickets.

So, I ordered eight season ticket renewals in total for football and rugby and received one in the post.

It's great that some people on here report zero problems and have a great ticket ordering experience but don't be quick to say 'why do some people always blame the club..' Blah blah blah

I for one was actually glad that Ticketmaster organised our tickets for Wembley last season, they even managed to sort a world tour for U2....they are pros you see

You click on the allocated to user, or something like that.

never gave the option to do that but I had that for the brum game with my other boys season ticket, maybe it's something to do because it's a membership, I think best bet is I phone up the club to sort out, not for this one but when I actually have to get one

That might be by design? What if you only want to buy two tickets, it will need you to say which member is taking the ticket. If it tried to do it randomly, sods (not SO'D) law would allocate it to the wrong person.

When you go into your account on BS website, do their tickets show up also. Mine and my sons do.

388F9E09-C925-47DF-AB1C-948899C530D1.png

Their tickets do also show up. I take your point, but I don't want it to automatically assign the tickets to them, I just want to be able to select their names from a drop-down list. Instead I have to re-enter their details, which means I have to have their membership numbers to hand every time - even though I bought all three memberships in one transaction. It's a pain.

Criticism is reasonable as there are problems.  When I take the link to the ticket site it says the site is not available and down for maintenance sorry for no available.  Tried Wednesday evening at various times and again this morning, this does not look like maintenance to me.

The club needs to ensure a bulletproof site if website is only sales vehicle.  not good enough.

Archived