IGNORED

City Haven't Missed The Boat On Big Money Signings

The Exiled Robin

My latest Bristol Post blog is up, focusing on City's failed big money signings with plenty of views on many of the fans comments that surrounded it, as well as getting into some of the reasons the bids were made when they were.

http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/why-city-havent-missed-boat-on-big.html

Comments, RTs, likes and shares welcome as always, thanks all!

Personally, I certainly don't think we have completely missed the boat.

We have arrived late to the dinner and all the bread has been ate and most people are full after eating thier main course and are enjoying their desserts.

Last year we got ahead of the curve and secured our main targets early without having to compromise on secondary, more expensive options. We also did well in the loan market.

We had a successful season hangover and came out the blocks slowly in the closed season, maybe Cotts won't admit to this, but the management team were a lot more active last season prior to the preseason Portugal trip.

Still, we have many quality options available, but I see a lot of gap fillers from the loan market coming our way. I just don't see the bargains being avalable, mainly due to our hangover and late dinner arrival.

We will be fine and still have faith in the management team and staff we already have, maybe just something to reflect on for the future as a lesson learned.

/ The Boss

(tie your silk scarf round your wrist, never give it up)

My latest Bristol Post blog is up, focusing on City's failed big money signings with plenty of views on many of the fans comments that surrounded it, as well as getting into some of the reasons the bids were made when they were.

http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/why-city-havent-missed-boat-on-big.html

Comments, RTs, likes and shares welcome as always, thanks all!

That was an excellent read ER, I agree with nearly all you've written there - thanks for sharing.

Archived