IGNORED

Blackburn V Bolton

DaveF

Bolton are rubbish...the debts are terrible and if they go down they will be in League 2 before you know it. Serves them right for trying to go to the next level in the Prem rather than accepting 8th-12th and progressing every year like Stoke and Swansea

I haven't heard Phil Gartside bang on about wanting the Premier League to become a closed shop for a long time now........

Complete lack of creativity from both sides. Bolton in particular looked devoid of any ideas. Madine looked utter dogshit. Bolton have scored 1 goal in their last 7 competitive games stretching back to last season and Heskey chance aside didn't look like scoring tonight.

Interesting to see Koita for Blackburn. Striker signed from Ligue 1 Caen in the summer. Physical but didn't look that great compared to our Kodjia.

Agreed, and said as much before the season started - the Championship (division two in old money) is vastly over hyped.

Flatters to deceive.

I kinda agree, while there are some decent names in there, there are a lot of clubs who are much of a muchness. There will be a few names like derby and Middlesbrough who look very strong, but there are probably 10 or so clubs like us, including the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, charlton, Sheffield weds, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Rotherham, brentford etc.

What I would say is that these clubs have the know how to compete, which is something that hopefully we will pick up pretty quickly.

His goalscoring record is pretty sensational. I would say 10m at least

I appreciate his career goal scoring record is very good but on tonight's showing he failed to hit the target despite a number of opportunities. Not what you'd expect to see from someone who is expected to move for such an astronomical fee.

Archived