IGNORED

Results Of Games Today

fishy

I'm working in China for a week and can't get onto some websites. OTIB seems to be fine so if someone could give me an overview of results from the championship then that would be great. Not to fussed about the prem. and of course if the gas lose. Cheers.

I'm working in China for a week and can't get onto some websites. OTIB seems to be fine so if someone could give me an overview of results from the championship then that would be great. Not to fussed about the prem. and of course if the gas lose. Cheers.

Will try and remember to put results on here for you later Fishy

Half times too if I can remember ;)

If your using a mobile try fotmob. works all around the world and covers all scores.

Really? I've never had any problems and i've lived over here for 3 years.

The BBC website is usually blocked by the morons in charge over here, but www.soccerway.com has always been reliable for me.

As a member of the forum police I am obliged to inform the relevant Chinese authorites regarding your opinions on internet censorship. Good day sir

Archived