IGNORED

So Frustrated

joe jordans teeth

Bit harsh, I think we did create quite a few chances in the first half and I don't think poor finishing was to blame , just think we didn't get the rub of the green today.

We are missing Frankie in goal , don't want to give are keeper pelters but he haven't had a great start to his time at City. I thought he should have come for the second goal. 1st goal was a perfect delivery and a great finish ,2nd goal was a poor goal to give away.

Well Andre gray was outstanding for Brentford against us. First game to be fair for Burnley and did not get great service.

Yes we need a striker, a midfielder, a centre back and possibly a left back too. Our squad is desperately short in numbers.

First goal looked a touch of climbing to me in real time. Second goal I would have hoped he (Hamer) would have prevented. I wonder if at the moment he's uncomfortable in front of the home fans perhaps.

I agree Frankie back is vital, for now at least. For one of the more creative opponents, and but for the corners, I thought we defended rather well.

Think Flint can be happy with his performance and particularly Bobby Reid too.

I think Little coming out for the second half was a mistake. He should have been pulled off or stuck his neck out and said he'd had enough.

When does not getting the rub of the green stop though? Today I can agree with it but the Brentford and Leeds games I thought we were poor finishing. Could use a pacey poaching forward. I'd be happy with Agard to be fair but after big bids for strikers I'd be disappointed with nothing. Still think Williams and Pack need replaced or competition badly. Pack wasn't bad today though. Think both he and Williams play around too much though on the ball. Never want to play the simple pass.

First goal looked a touch of climbing to me in real time. Second goal I would have hoped he (Hamer) would have prevented. I wonder if at the moment he's uncomfortable in front of the home fans perhaps.

I agree Frankie back is vital, for now at least. For one of the more creative opponents, and but for the corners, I thought we defended rather well.

Think Flint can be happy with his performance and particularly Bobby Reid too.

I think Little coming out for the second half was a mistake. He should have been pulled off or stuck his neck out and said he'd had enough.

Totally agree re the first goal, definite climbing, he was all over Ayling ( think it was Ayling?) and the referee was ten yards away watching like a hawk!!

Agree about Bobby Reid as well, I thought he was outstanding today.

We played some great stuff at times today, but scoring first in this league is vital.

I also feel we are to ' nice' at times, we could do with being a bit nastier if you know what I mean!

Totally agree re the first goal, definite climbing, he was all over Ayling ( think it was Ayling?) and the referee was ten yards away watching like a hawk!!

Yes but looked like he gave Flint the same liberties on our set pieces. Just need to defend them better and be a bit tougher.

Yes but looked like he gave Flint the same liberties on our set pieces. Just need to defend them better and be a bit tougher.

Yes I agree, I edited my post before I saw yours. We both think the same, we need that nastier/ tougher side in our game.

We haven't replaced Wade Elliot, someone with the know how and a player who will put his foot in when needed.

Yes I agree, I edited my post before I saw yours. We both think the same, we need that nastier/ tougher side in our game.

We haven't replaced Wade Elliot, someone with the know how and a player who will put his foot in when needed.

Just read it. Agree 100%. We do need that presence in the midfield badly. Don't know who's available that fits though. I really hope we sort out a few buys by Tuesday.

Do we need a striker,maybe,do we need a defender maybe,do we need to stop being naive definitely,if andre gray is worth 6 million then I'm Paul Daniels,by far the best side today but we have lost again,being unable to defend from set pieces is unacceptable ,open play they never created nothing,so not much wrong,rant over

Well you could have a word with your best mate Dwight Gayle . I'm sure you can persuade him to come down :P

I have no worries losing to that Burnley side, I thought we did well to create the chances we did against a well drilled defence. Keane is clearly their version of Flint and was my MOTM and the right back (27) must be Joe Bryans toughest opponent so far in his career. For us Reid was excellent in the first half but they were able to shackle him once they went 2 up. I thought both Pack and Smith we good too. 

We were undone by two superb corners and top quality headers.

If we had put our chances away in the Brentford, Leeds and today's match we would be now sitting on 12 points instead of 4.. Bring in a decent goal scorer and a quality defensive Mid and we'll be looking up rather than down in my opinion!!

We already have a quality defensive midfielder in Smith. He breaks up play superbly and had another good game today. Although I thought Pack was very also good today, I would say we need a more all-round midfielder than a defensive one, to challenge his place in the team. Effectively an Elliott replacement.

We already have a quality defensive midfielder in Smith. He breaks up play superbly and had another good game today. Although I thought Pack was very also good today, I would say we need a more all-round midfielder than a defensive one, to challenge his place in the team. Effectively an Elliott replacement.

Pack was Ok today, we need more quality in his position to support the excellent Korea smith IMO

Archived