IGNORED

Season So Far

Red1984

From what I have seen so far this season which is the 3 home games plus highlights of the away games I would say that I am yet to see a better team than us in general play however most of the teams have been better than us at either end. I guess that is backed up by what sc said in yesterday's post match interview. I really think with a top striker in the team we would have taken some of our chances early on in games that we have been dominating and by taking the lead rather than going behind we would be looking at a totally different set of results. As for our defending it is small lapses in concentration that would go unpunished in league 1 but with the quality in the championship we are getting punished more often than not. Really hope we can do some late business or if not then a couple of loans as I believe with 3 additions (cb,cm,str) we could really compete in this league based on what I have seen so far. COYR

Its why we are in for a goal scorer. We haven't been putting chances away but are creating plenty. If we start scoring some we aren't going to be as open on counter attacks and can focus on defending a bit more. We are usually sure on set pieces so I imagine that'll get plenty of work over the break.

We've played well so far. For most being new to the league you can see the potential. Could definitely use and extra defender or 2(with El-Abd leaving) a CM and a striker. Think CM and striker most important though. An experienced CM for next to Korey and a poacher. Would make us a threat in this league.

Archived