IGNORED

Where Is My Summer Transfer Thread ????

rockinrobin

How dare you !! Summer is not over yet.................

I demand it back Immediately, you lot make me laugh (not)

Its ok to talk about the blue FEW down the road NLBR 100 plus pages and Basement Thingies 71 pages

but when it comes to our boys it slips of the radar.

Sack the Board, sack SC, bring back Lee Johnson and then sack him as well, as it is his fault we have had a sh.t summer and slow start.

Rant over :grr:

Mods please merge if you want to.

Wasn't the thread 'All 2015 summer transfer window speculation', in which case it is definitely over mate, just as the non-league Bristol Rovers thread you deride was over just as soon as they entered the league

How dare you !! Summer is not over yet.................

I demand it back Immediately, you lot make me laugh (not)

Its ok to talk about the blue FEW down the road NLBR 100 plus pages and Basement Thingies 71 pages

but when it comes to our boys it slips of the radar.

Sack the Board, sack SC, bring back Lee Johnson and then sack him as well, as it is his fault we have had a sh.t summer and slow start.

Rant over :grr:

Mods please merge if you want to.

Sorry , i borrowed it for 5 minutes but i swear i put it back where i found it .

Sorry , i borrowed it for 5 minutes but i swear i put it back where i found it .

Thank you for owning up, but its gone somewhere and I aint happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps don't tell the others and just let them keep biting, between you and me, its only a wind up honest.

thanks for taking part. :yawn:

Archived