IGNORED

Five games in - review of our start to the season

The Exiled Robin

In the latest post to appear on my blog, my Dad turns his hand to writing and, having watched every minute of the season so far, offers his views on the start we've endured/suffered/enjoyed.

Unlucky, naive, promising, exciting. Yep, it's had the lot!!

The piece is here: http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/five-games-in-season-review-so-far.html - I'm sure he'd love to hear any feedback you have :-) 

Pretty much nail on the head.

They say that results don't lie but I think that they certainly can be misleading as far as our quality of play goes this season thus far.

The acquisition ( albeit on loan) of two new towering pedigree defenders either side of Flint forming a defensive brick wall is exciting stuff whilst hopefully the addition a Premiership quality striker should see us at the business end of the table before too long.

This will allow us fans to concentrate on the  stuff that really matters like crappy ticket allocations, dedicated beer queues and the size of the shop.

In the latest post to appear on my blog, my Dad turns his hand to writing and, having watched every minute of the season so far, offers his views on the start we've endured/suffered/enjoyed.

Unlucky, naive, promising, exciting. Yep, it's had the lot!!

The piece is here: http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/five-games-in-season-review-so-far.html - I'm sure he'd love to hear any feedback you have :-) 

Thank you, really enjoy reading your blogs. I could not agree more with what has been written in this article and "we didn't make enough of our opportunities" is the nail on the head for me.

The start to this season has been the total opposite to last season. Not just the results but the shambles of the pre-season, the moving on of players before replacements had been found, total disorganisation of the defence involving a lack of discipline and unrealistic ambitions in the transfer market.

Sorry if many of you don't like to read this but it's what I genuinely think.

Archived