IGNORED

Preston Away

Negan

I'm not able to do Birmingham (unless I go on my own and I don't fancy that!) so me and my mate are heading up to Preston instead! Just wondering how many on here are going up and if anyone knows how many tickets we've sold? We were given just short of 800 and seeing as it's a Tuesday night and one of the further away games, I can't see us taking many but hopefully we can push the 500 mark.

I'm not able to do Birmingham (unless I go on my own and I don't fancy that!) so me and my mate are heading up to Preston instead! Just wondering how many on here are going up and if anyone knows how many tickets we've sold? We were given just short of 800 and seeing as it's a Tuesday night and one of the further away games, I can't see us taking many but hopefully we can push the 500 mark.

Doing both & stewarding coach 6 for Birmingham if you want to join our party!

Doing both & stewarding coach 6 for Birmingham if you want to join our party!

Oh I don't do coaches! (I have in the past) but I drive to games myself now. I'll be stopping off somewhere after the Preston game to have a sleep and do the drive in the morning. Thanks for the offer for the Brum game, but have other plans on Saturday now, will be golf, cinema and a meal! Would prefer to do football but really don't want to do it on my own. Done it once before and really didn't enjoy it. Will be listening to the radio around the golf course though, they better win so it doesn't put me off my all ready terrible game.

I'm not able to do Birmingham (unless I go on my own and I don't fancy that!) so me and my mate are heading up to Preston instead 

I am confused on two counts. Firstly you don't want to go on your own but there are two of you. And secondly, why would they be showing the city game up in Preston? 

I am confused on two counts. Firstly you don't want to go on your own but there are two of you. And secondly, why would they be showing the city game up in Preston? 

Didn't realise it was so confusing.... My mate can go to Preston, but cannot go to Birmingham.

Yeah they are showing the game in preston, it's live and everything, in a stadium with seats and beverages. All you have to do is sit there and a game is played on some grass in front of you. Amazing what's available nowadays.

Didn't realise it was so confusing.... My mate can go to Preston, but cannot go to Birmingham.

Yeah they are showing the game in preston, it's live and everything, in a stadium with seats and beverages. All you have to do is sit there and a game is played on some grass in front of you. Amazing what's available nowadays.

Read your thread, and mad Cyril's again and you will see the joke. 

i dont want to disappoint you but I can't see the Birmingham game being played in Preston. Are they having their ground redeveloped?

Preston's a good day out these days, close to everything, could do without another 'mist out' no idea how that match went ahead. If you arent wearing colours etc, worth popping in to the Moorbrook for some fantastic real ales and food :)

That was the game on sky wasn't it? Lost 2-0 I think. 

Archived