IGNORED

Jason Chandler RIP

BS3 GAS

I know JC was mentioned on the Ralphie Milne thread......Sadly Jason a huge city fan from Nailsea lost his battle with cancer , I grew up with Jase, he won't love me telling u all he used to come to Eastville with my dad my older brother and me in the early 80s till friends mis led him to you lot , over the years me and Jase and the nailsea gas had plenty of what's now termed as 'bants' he always remained a friend and I will miss him greatly as will many. It's fair to say Jase enjoyed the livelier side of a day out at the city , he was a tall stand out figure and was great for a chat and a story about lively away days and cider fuelled Saturday's and had a great memory..brilliant company.... Nailsea lost 2 big city fellas this week in Ralph Milne and jc , I have no doubt they are enjoying a cider in the sky , will be some battle to get a word in between those 2! RIP JASE AND RALPH 

FROM all the Nailsea Gas 

shared many away days and wasted many days in the glasshouse together mate. Speechless, even though we knew you were ill didn't think it would be this quick. Thoughts with your Mrs and kids and all the family. To a fellow Nailsea boy and friend Gunna miss you mate.

RIP fellow City fan. Another sad loss.

My Mum used to swear things happened in three's, as Woodsy says that's enough now.

I was always advised not to worry about what the third thing may prove to be. Better instead go back in your mind and find a different first thing.

I didn't know you Jase and that seems to have been to my eternal loss. Sincere condolences to your family and many friends.

Was good mates with Jase at school and when we left, only last year caught up at spoons and had a few beers catching up, year later gone can't believe it.

Had many a great away day watching the lads, highlight going to Anfield that night we will never forget.Loved City more than anything. Same age as me 43 is so cruel. He fought till the end. RIP big man 

Didn't know the guy but RIP, so, so tragic at such an age

was wondering though, the house next to shedman's last season, wasn't there a banner this guy's name on it?

yes there was indeed mate , one of his best mates lives behind and when they found out about Jase they got it made lovely touch , maybe we should get it put in South stand as we always when we were younger went in the east end and think  it would be appropriate 

Another touching thread as we say goodbye to another Red.

It's been a bad week with Bucks Red, Ralph Milne and JC leaving us.

Rest easy boys.

Kinda puts all the moans and groans on here about relatively trivial stuff very much into perspective.

Always thought the best way to honour those who have left us is by getting behind the boys in Red 100% and just worrying about what happens on the pitch.

The great East End terrace in the sky is filling up far too regularly, its up to us to roar on the boys on their behalf...

Archived