IGNORED

Prediction League: Birmingham City (A)

RedYoshi

Birmingham City v Bristol City  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WANT YOU BACK.

WANT YOU BACK.

WANT YOU BACK FOR GOOD.

International breaks are no fun. We've got our City back for good.

And we're playing another City. Their City, not ours. They've even copied our initials.

At least it makes the prediction easy: BCFC will win.

Unless we draw.

Balls.

Vote in the poll for:

Result

Scoreline

Half-time scoreline

First goalscorer

Specify in a post (if desired):

Other goalscorers

Goal timings

BONUS EXTRA FUN-TIME PREDICTION

As the source of our downfall last match...

Total Number Of Corners

Correct total number: 1 point

Number per team: 1 point per team total

Number per half: 1 point per half total

Maximum of 5 whole organic points.

Include it in a post.

WILDCARD MATCH OF THE WEEKEND

We've played both, so we may actually have some insight for once...

Leeds v Brentford

Correct scoreline: 2 points

Over the last two matches, there have been around 170 incorrect predictions, while a mere 30 have chosen the winning team.

With that in mind, can we all agree to vote for a Birmingham win, yeah?

Thanks.

PREDICTION DEADLINE: 15.00 BST, SATURDAY 12th SEPTEMBER, 2015

Post-upgrade, excitingly (well, I'm excited), there is now little to no need to lock it, as the poll now lists the time of each vote.

Of course, if any of the mods still want to, then be my guest. Whatever floats your boat. Thanks for the other threads!

Viva Las Vegas.

Why on earth do you celebrate the return of League Football? It a misery when we lose, and lose is what we do mostly thus far this season, I am all for extending the international breaks from August 'till May. 

And while we are at it why do some post up on here the predicted result that we will lose!!! 

Stick to your Bingo on your 'phone, keep football away from such trivia, far too important.   

Why on earth do you celebrate the return of League Football? It a misery when we lose, and lose is what we do mostly thus far this season, I am all for extending the international breaks from August 'till May. 

And while we are at it why do some post up on here the predicted result that we will lose!!! 

Stick to your Bingo on your 'phone, keep football away from such trivia, far too important.   

Miss your morning coffee?

Because every time I predict a win we don't, Went for a Boro win the other week so sticking with it.

Birmingham 2 - 1 Bristol City

(HT 1-0)

Donaldson '23, Kodjia 53',  Cotterill* 76'

CORNERS

1st Half: Birmingham (4), Bristol City (1)

2nd Half: Birmingham (2), Bristol City (3)

Total = 10

WILDCARD

Leeds 3 - 1 Brentford

*the sadist in me would find it amusing if a player called Cotterill was to score the winner.

BEFTP:

Number of corners:      11

City corners:                  7

Birmingham corners:     4

First half corners:          3

Second half corners:     8

Wildcard:

Leeds     Brentford

1               1

Quite right, @ten minutes of rough, quite right.

Guess I'll put you down for a loss:

You seem rather emphatic about that.

Therefore, quite a big loss on the cards:

Why on earth do you celebrate the return of League Football? It a misery when we lose, and lose is what we do mostly thus far this season, I am all four extending the internationil breaks from August 'till May. 

And you seem to be going for two corners each, all in the second half...

Stick two your Bingo on your 'phone, keep football away from such trivia, far two important.   

Correct?

Let me know if I missed anything.

BCFC victory

Fulltime: BCFC 2 - BCFC 1

Halftime: BCFC 1 - BCFC 1

First Scorer: Joe 23 mins

Other scorers: some bloke from Brum ; Flint 74mins

Corners: BCFC 8 BCFC 6

Leeds 2 Brentford 2 (I thought Brentford got promoted to the Premiershit) ((I might not be much good at this))

Archived