IGNORED

Team for Saturday

Healeyred96

If we start with baker on Saturday i don't think we will play 3-5-2 because baker is not quick enough to play where derrick Williams plays  So with that in mind 

GK Fielding/hamer 

RB Little /Ayling                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          CB Flint                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    CB Baker                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  LB Williams                                                                                                                                                              

CDM Pack                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CDM Smith 

LW Bryan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CAM Freeman                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            RW Agard 

ST Kodjia 

Subs Hamer/Fielding  Little/Ayling  Moore  Reid  Wagstaff  Robinson Willbraham 

If we start with baker on Saturday i don't think we will play 3-5-2 because baker is not quick enough to play where derrick Williams plays  So with that in mind 

GK Fielding/hamer 

RB Little /Ayling                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          CB Flint                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    CB Baker                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  LB Williams                                                                                                                                                              

CDM Pack                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CDM Smith 

LW Bryan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CAM Freeman                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            RW Agard 

ST Kodjia 

Subs Hamer/Fielding  Little/Ayling  Moore  Reid  Wagstaff  Robinson Willbraham 

Come out wrong when i posted the thread it is meant to look like this 

Fielding /Hamer 

Little/Ayling      Flint     Baker        Williams 

Pack   Smith 

Agard          Freeman        Bryan 

Kodjia 

Subs Fielding /Hamer  Ayling/Little  Moore Reid Wagstaff Robinson Willbraham  

4-2-3-1  ??

......Williams

.......Flint.............Pack......Agard

FF.....................................Freeman.....Kodjia

.......Baker.........Smith......Bryan

.......Ayling/Little

This sort of thing.

I know we haven't been great recently but I think putting Williams in goal and Agard in defence is a bit of a knee jerk reaction.

Don't see us moving to 442; does nothing to solve the issues we've had at the back, and doesn't fit the personnel we have either.

This obsession with throwing Williams in at left back, and putting Ayling anywhere but where he's actually played for us (right back, midfield... why not up front, ffs) bemuses me; he's a centre back - let him play there.

I'mo not going  I sit here and guess the players who'll start, but I'd bet money it'll be 352.

Baker and Moore might start, but if that is the case, they'll fit the system (centre backs or for the latter perhaps right side) - they've been signed to give us competition and back up as we had none; why would we completely alter our system because of two loans?

To play were Williams plays you need to be quick and i don't think baker  is quick enough to play there 

I think you're wrong, he has played in that exact position for villa in the prem. you don't need to be quick in that position at all, as long as you don't get caught out of position pushing up to high, which I don't think baker will as he is more experienced and quite simply a better player.

Both Baker and especially Moore are talking like they have both been told they will be straight in, who could blame them. We have been leaking goals, they have been brought in to remedy this problem.

Moore is supposedly too good to be left out.

So if it's a three at the back it's got to be :

Moore      Flint      Baker

with Ayling brought forward to RWB

3-5-2

Keeper FF or BH

Moore, Flint, Baker

Little, Smith, Pack, Freeman, Bryan

Willbraham, Kodjia

Rough justice on Ayling but we do need to be tighter at the back. Also hard for Bobbie Reid who was good in place of Freeman.

Little was abysmal and clearly unfit in the last match. Surely it will be Ayling at RWB, if this the line up.

We'd all like to see a lot of things but regardless of who play you can bet it's going to be 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 whatever you want to call it. I'd like Ayling to see some CM but doubt that'll ever happen either. If Moore and Baker are starting then I would guess Little and Williams are losing their place for the moment. 

Don't see us moving to 442; does nothing to solve the issues we've had at the back, and doesn't fit the personnel we have either.

This obsession with throwing Williams in at left back, and putting Ayling anywhere but where he's actually played for us (right back, midfield... why not up front, ffs) bemuses me; he's a centre back - let him play there.

I'mo not going  I sit here and guess the players who'll start, but I'd bet money it'll be 352.

Baker and Moore might start, but if that is the case, they'll fit the system (centre backs or for the latter perhaps right side) - they've been signed to give us competition and back up as we had none; why would we completely alter our system because of two loans?

All of Aylng's time before he joined us saw him play as a right back, but in a back four not in the back three that we play.

I think there will be 3 changes, with both Baker and Moore starting at the back and Freeman coming straight back into midfield. I expect Williams and (harshly) Reid to drop out and probably Little too, purely on the basis of his fitness, with Ayling then playing as RWB.

All of Aylng's time before he joined us saw him play as a right back, but in a back four not in the back three that we play.

I think there will be 3 changes, with both Baker and Moore starting at the back and Freeman coming straight back into midfield. I expect Williams and (harshly) Reid to drop out and probably Little too, purely on the basis of his fitness, with Ayling then playing as RWB.

I think this will be bang on the mark.

Fielding apart that's what it is..

Archived