IGNORED

wade Elliott

stephenkibby.

Not sure may have already been posted.

But have just watched his 11 min interview on player.

What a top man to be coaxing the best out of our kids. A future football league manager for sure. [if he wants it]

I think there could be quite a few options for wade in the future, football or not,

People talk about L.J. coming back as a manager, how about wade Elliott in 3 or 4 years?

He's bright, well spoken and a proven leader. I would expect him to do well if that's the direction he takes. 

To be honest I was very surprised he didn't go into punditry. He looks in-the-image of Sky's football league show and Soccer Saturday features. Add to that a bit of after dinner speaking and maybe try to get a few feature articles - lovely jubbly. 

Really good interview. Thanks for reminding me to watch the whole duration of it.

We can consider ourselves fortunate that Wade opted to stay here. I hope it works out for all parties - he's a very intelligent bloke and worked his way up the footballing ladder. It would be a hard task finding a better model for a young footballer that's looking to develop, to learn from.

I'm glad he's doing well, he seems the right sort of personality to know how to both educate and motivate our development players. My only concern is as a club we still have a job for the boys mentality. Admittedly we're now putting the right boys in the right jobs but still I don't want it to define our recruitment to the staff.

I'm glad he's doing well, he seems the right sort of personality to know how to both educate and motivate our development players. My only concern is as a club we still have a job for the boys mentality. Admittedly we're now putting the right boys in the right jobs but still I don't want it to define our recruitment to the staff.

Appreciate that but if the player recruitment is right then it may be no bad thing. 

Archived