IGNORED

Juanma

handsofclay

Watched Hearts new striker Juanma last night, the one who supposedly turned down City to go to Edinburgh. Thank Gawd for that. Up against a League 2 standard defence, if I am being generous, and didn't get a look in. 

Had to laugh at Sutton's comments as the pundit having a go at the ICT striker for falling down and making the most of being struck in the face to get the Hearts player red carded. Even Ian Alexander in goal immediately rebuked his own player. 

Tavernier goals have mostly came from free kicks, but he is too good for that level. To be fair juanma had a bad game last night but he has had a very good start to the season. You can't just judge someone solely on one game. Scottish first division is massively different to the spl. So obviously tavernier and his championship level players will romp that league. There is part time teams in that league. But the Spfl is better than league 2 standard. People on this forum are too ignorant about Scottish football and judge far too quickly or don't even know what they are talking about. 

Tavernier goals have mostly came from free kicks, but he is too good for that level. To be fair juanma had a bad game last night but he has had a very good start to the season. You can't just judge someone solely on one game. Scottish first division is massively different to the spl. So obviously tavernier and his championship level players will romp that league. There is part time teams in that league. But the Spfl is better than league 2 standard. People on this forum are too ignorant about Scottish football and judge far too quickly or don't even know what they are talking about. 

So you don't think 6 goals for a full back is impressive? Regardless of whether they are free kicks or not that is still worthy of note.

I would be mindful of making spurious judgements and unqualifiable allegations about people without knowing the first thing about them. Still, that's why I rarely bother to post on here. 

I used to watch Gary Warren play for Mangotsfield United. ICT bought him from Newport. Had he not broken his leg in the first match this season he would have been the 1st name on the ICT team sheet defence wise last night. Their new striker signing was a player on loan from Swindon who cannot get a look in there. Are you serious, the SPL is better than League 2? I have seen the SPL in the flesh and League 2, I reiterate the point I made previously, I am being generous rating ICT as being League 2 standard. Just because Celtic play in the SPL, a club I would rate as good Championship or struggling EPL level in England, doesn't mean the fodder around them are of equal standard. Far from it.

Archived