IGNORED

Why hasn't Cotts come out and explained City's non activity before the transfer deadline

thedartmoorgeneral

His silence on the matter baffles me he barely mentioned the arrivals of Moore and Baker

I'm sure he said that he had to wait till the end of the window as he wouldn't get those sort of players earlier.

I would much rather Cotts focused on the next match than answering questions which are pointless being discussed in the media.

How can he now be happy with the squad when he was deffinately trying to sign a striker and hasn't ?

Because we are not Real Madrid and so we can improve in each position. It doesn't necessarily mean he's unhappy with what's at his disposal. 

Burt should be sacked for the summers recruitment - horrendous job 

Burt identifies the targets, we didn't get them because we didn't offer as much money as other clubs, or the player thought we weren't good enough as a club, hardly his fault. The players we were after were values by other clubs, showing there was nothing wrong with the targeted players.

When he does try and explain, he gets accused of moaning and should 'shut up and get on with it'

I could put Andre Grey and Dwight Gayle in front of the board.

The facts are he clearly hasn't identified enough realistic players as we have made 1 permanent signing, he's made a mess of our momentum and for that - BURT OUT

Edit - meant to quote Ashton fan

It's just below the post, bottom right. Took me a while. Unfortunately OTIB is a much worse browsing experience on mobile since the upgrade.

Omg what is going on?? :laugh:. I was trying to agree with you,  but it appears I've got into a bit of a "pickle".

I can't get rid of the other bloody quotes!!! 

I dearn't ask any questions, or I may get the "Jesus wept" quote from Mr Drew Peacock again :)

But user friendly it 'ain't, well certainly not on this 'phone anyway!

Bloody hell, writing this has been torturous :(

Think I'll just browse and forget about posting :laugh:.

Now that is strange,  when I was writing this I there were five, yes FIVE sets of quotes in the post,  niw I've posted, just the two :)

It's just below the post, bottom right. Took me a while. Unfortunately OTIB is a much worse browsing experience on mobile since the upgrade

Archived