IGNORED

Chat Not Working

REDOXO

2-0 down Bloody hell....

User Acceptance Testing is the key....We should have thought to actually test it as the rest of the upgrade was a pain....

Gutted!

the chat room is not hosted with us, it's hosted by Invison and there is nothing I can do if it goes down other than to report it.

the upgrade of the forum has been in testing for over 4 months

love my weekend me 

No one said you were to blame Tomarse. Certainly not me!

However if the Chat room users had tested it (User Acceptance) then it could have been kicked back as an issue and possibly fixed before when it gets used on a match day. That is typically how it works when you get a major upgrade. And what I will make sure happens personally when we get another upgrade

Let Invision know they suck Though wont you...The thing is slow has been cut over poorly with major elements not working.

I as I said understand this is not on you and to be frank is a free service pretty much to me and most others, but they (Invision) are responsible for your dodgy weekend.

Chin Up Fella! 

No one said you were to blame Tomarse. Certainly not me!

However if the Chat room users had tested it (User Acceptance) then it could have been kicked back as an issue and possibly fixed before when it gets used on a match day. That is typically how it works when you get a major upgrade. And what I will make sure happens personally when we get another upgrade

Let Invision know they suck Though wont you...The thing is slow has been cut over poorly with major elements not working.

I as I said understand this is not on you and to be frank is a free service pretty much to me and most others, but they (Invision) are responsible for your dodgy weekend.

Chin Up Fella! 

My point was the chat room was working fine, after the upgrade. 

Also as I'm sure you are aware @Tomarse the forum ground to a halt or was treacle-like around match time yesterday too. Are upgrades still going on in the background, or was it just sheer volume of people? ( didn't seem overly busy) but people were also commenting player/world or whatever it is called now was playing up too. All 3 things playing up right on matchday got people frazzled. I'm sure no one is looking to blame anyone ,as what's the point as it's no ones fault as such, just wanting to make sure the facts are out there.

Archived