IGNORED

ADEBAYOR !!!!!

kiwicolin

This has just tipped me over the edge with this bullshit forum. Bugger all worth debating without petty arguments, bullshit topics, forum always slow and going down. It is the biggest load of turd going. Couple that with our shit summer and terrible start to the campaign, I'm am taking a long break.

ciao for now. Thanks for tipping me over the edge kiwicolin

I didn't say I wanted to sign him. Just wondering  what the feeling was for him. He was a good player but as he's got older,  he just seems to be in it for the money. Seems happier taking the money  instead of playing football.  

We do need a striker but he has to be young and hungry for the game. As we know these players come at a cost. Another Kodjia  please. 

I know we're losing but don't my adidas trainers look smart.

This has just tipped me over the edge with this bullshit forum. Bugger all worth debating without petty arguments, bullshit topics, forum always slow and going down. It is the biggest load of turd going. Couple that with our shit summer and terrible start to the campaign, I'm am taking a long break.

Oh come on don't sit on the fence , open up and tell us how you feel !

Can I assume from this that you're not too pleased with things?

Archived