IGNORED

The new rules

Rob k

Doubt anything will happen, looked as soft a penalty as you'll see. Frustrating.

The player has lent in to Wilbraham - Its blatant cheating and I don't see why it can't be reviewed, there is no reason for his legs to go, he's not been touched as our player has not made a tackle.

There was a worse dive in the second half. Don't remember who it was but just inside the box and think it was Williams who got close and he just fell to his knees no contact. Luckily wasn't called but they were diving all over the place and with that ref they got the benefit of the doubt far too much. Whereas we get hit and usually pop right up. 

The player has lent in to Wilbraham - Its blatant cheating and I don't see why it can't be reviewed, there is no reason for his legs to go, he's not been touched as our player has not made a tackle.

I completely agree with you, I just feel that because we're Bristol City nothing will come of it. We never seem to be favoured or even acknowledged when it comes to these things!

It's soft as you like but just having watched a few times over on the highlights, he stands Wilbraham up and as he goes past him, Wilbraham puts his left arm across his chest and gives him the opportunity he wants. 

Not a penalty but there is contact IMO. 

There was a worse dive in the second half. Don't remember who it was but just inside the box and think it was Williams who got close and he just fell to his knees no contact. Luckily wasn't called but they were diving all over the place and with that ref they got the benefit of the doubt far too much. Whereas we get hit and usually pop right up. 

The guy who went down was so far from any City player that he had time to get up again and carry on his run!

Archived