IGNORED

The positivity thread

mattjtsmith

I'm a very positive person, never give up to the final whistle, I've never believed in a manager so much, and I love my club. Thought I could set up a separate thread for others who are tired of moaning. So this can be the refuge, a thread of positives.

i love the way we've looked this year, positive play. Players can clearly make it. Just not having the run of the green. Reminds me of us in league one when city's took over. In which case next season is going to be amazing ;) 

We can smash Preston tonight! We're a much better side, let's do it!!!

I'm a very positive person, never give up to the final whistle, I've never believed in a manager so much, and I love my club. Thought I could set up a separate thread for others who are tired of moaning. So this can be the refuge, a thread of positives.

i love the way we've looked this year, positive play. Players can clearly make it. Just not having the run of the green. Reminds me of us in league one when city's took over. In which case next season is going to be amazing ;) 

So why did you **** off back to Fulham then? 

notice the huge numbers of views you currently have . Good News just don't sell. 

What a negative bunch we are. 

Personally can't believe the amount of moaning. Did people expect it gone easy. Performances seem to be a cause for optimism and am confident we'll be fine. Clearly summer did not go to plan but we have a decent squad.  Looking forward to waking up to 3 points in the morning.

The way i am looking at it, is that i did expect it to be tough, and I always think, I feel more comfortable in the long run if the players look like they can cope, are putting in performances, are able to dominate. The rest will come. I would rather that than to of knicked a couple of wins by now but having 30% possession, an ageing team and a manager who will lay back and accept any thing less than 100%

Archived