IGNORED

General Overview

Bs4Red

Personally think a great point tonight against a good team that we were very equal with last season.

We had a lot of chance (again) and didn't take them. This is becoming a bit of a theme for the season.

The goal we conceded was a beauty but if you're being ultra critical we should have got closer to Kilkenny, he had far to much time and space. 

The goal we scored was massively deserved and a very very good move. Wilbraham scoring the goal, personally still don't think he should get near the line up and believe we would be far more dynamic without him. 

It's extremely frustrating through the season to see people (who are entitled ) giving their opinions through blogs and things however many have from the looks of them never played football and have absolutely no clue what they're talking about.

From what I've seen so far this year which is 5 of the 7 games (league) we are in doubts absolutely fine and have no fear of relegation. We are easily a mid table team and all it takes is a run of results which will come very soon for the whole mood of the club and fan base to change.

I for one am optimistic and think we will be just fine. Also cotts interview fills me with excitement of a potential signing the teaser!

COYR

Personally think a great point tonight against a good team that we were very equal with last season.

We had a lot of chance (again) and didn't take them. This is becoming a bit of a theme for the season.

The goal we conceded was a beauty but if you're being ultra critical we should have got closer to Kilkenny, he had far to much time and space. 

The goal we scored was massively deserved and a very very good move. Wilbraham scoring the goal, personally still don't think he should get near the line up and believe we would be far more dynamic without him. 

It's extremely frustrating through the season to see people (who are entitled ) giving their opinions through blogs and things however many have from the looks of them never played football and have absolutely no clue what they're talking about.

From what I've seen so far this year which is 5 of the 7 games (league) we are in doubts absolutely fine and have no fear of relegation. We are easily a mid table team and all it takes is a run of results which will come very soon for the whole mood of the club and fan base to change.

I for one am optimistic and think we will be just fine. Also cotts interview fills me with excitement of a potential signing the teaser!

COYR

image.jpg

COYR

I agree with everything you said apart from that PNE are a good team.

I have never played football though so does that mean we're both clueless?

Archived