IGNORED

We are the Bristol City GANG

rockinrobin

Just listened to Cotts interview after the game last night. The enthusiasm the guy portrays at times is so entertaining and refreshing while considering O'dreary. He has total belief in this Club and squad and we are on the cuff of something special. I for one believe him as he has not been wrong before on his promises.

When talking about Mark Little he finished by describing as one of the GANG !!!

so we need to be doing all opposition GANGHAM STYLE every game ?   :yawn:

Just listened to Cotts interview after the game last night. The enthusiasm the guy portrays at times is so entertaining and refreshing while considering O'dreary. He has total belief in this Club and squad and we are on the cuff of something special. I for one believe him as he has not been wrong before on his promises.

When talking about Mark Little he finished by describing as one of the GANG !!!

so we need to be doing all opposition GANGHAM STYLE every game ?   :yawn:

Cotts wants to be careful. Shouldn't go around singing "I'm the leader of the gang I am" in public places.

What have you been told happened? 

He was a bit 'lairy' at the ref over the large part of both halves. Had a go at the officials when they came back out after half time as they apparently took too long and SC threatened to make a complaint.

Ref said that the lines-woman is diabetic, she had to sort herself, check levels etc and they weren't late back from the half time break. Then ref said he might make a complaint about SC. He was quiet for a while, but continued as normal when the game got going.

From some of the things I get told about SC, he can be very intense when things get a bit tough.

I might be wrong, I never went to the game, but I know a certain someone who went to watch a Birmingham U21 player and it came from them.

Shoot me down, correct me if you like - just repeating what I have been told :mf_sleep:

Archived