IGNORED

Never easy following City

Major Isewater

One of the worst performances I've seen in 18 months. Clueless no ideas of how to break them down.

Pack, Flint, Wilbraham awful. 

Pack can't move, Flint backed out of headers, slow and showed Blackman onto his left for the first...

Wilbs.. Time to hang his boots up, seen enough of him. Absolutely terrible, couldn't hold cement. 

One of the worst performances I've seen in 18 months. Clueless no ideas of how to break them down.

Pack, Flint, Wilbraham awful. 

Pack can't move, Flint backed out of headers, slow and showed Blackman onto his left for the first...

Wilbs.. Time to hang his boots up, seen enough of him. Absolutely terrible, couldn't hold cement. 

this..

spot on. I'll give flint some slack because everyone around him has been poor and he can't clean everyone's mess up. 

Wilbraham, well you said it best. I'm ok with 20 minutes of him here and there but there is no point to him. We boot it up to him and they bring it down or he has a trademark poor touch or he flicks it on to no one or near no one. Works hard? Absolutely but that isn't enough at this level. 

Pack would be on the bench and Bobby playing for me. What we lose in aerial battles and strength we gain energy and pace which I think is much more vital. Pack is also too slow both physically and mentally. He hangs on to the ball way too long then before a long pass he will touch it in front of him a few yards and then do a stutter step reminiscent of JET penaltys completing the easiest passes to pick off in football history. 

I'd add Freeman to the list. I think Reid is a much better option on form and I'd have to swap them.

I'd desperately try to replace Pack in the middle and I think it's time we try to curb the cross field balls. It's not to our strengths and is such sloppy continued use of the ball. 

I'd add Freeman to the list. I think Reid is a much better option on form and I'd have to swap them.

I'd desperately try to replace Pack in the middle and I think it's time we try to curb the cross field balls. It's not to our strengths and is such sloppy continued use of the ball. 

well I would give Freeman another run out or two as he missed almost a month through suspension and international break. Agree he has been poor. We need a better option than Pack. Can that be sorted through loan though? I'm not sure.

Also Korey looked like he injured himself and I wouldn't be surprised if he missed Ipswich away. With him gone we could be in for another long Saturday.

Archived