IGNORED

Where Were You?

Guest Bootylicious

Guest Bootylicious

Its a question many of us will be telling our grandchildren about in years to come, so.......

Where were you when England won the Rugby World Cup on 22/11/2003 at 11.30am?

I was in the Walkabout, centre of Bristol.

Guest east_dundry_red

In my rugby club. There is no better place to watch it. It was packed to the rafters and everybody was singing.

Never felt so tense in my life but when Wilkinson kicked the drop goal i went nuts. Not ashamed to say there were tears in my eyes when Sir Martin Johnson lifted the trophy.

I was in the front room of my flat, getting emotional and taking it out on my Welsh flatmate :(

And I'll never forget my exact emotions and words as Jonny was waiting and finally kicked the ball between the posts so sweetly. They're still crystal in my mind, and I tell you, if that's how great it feels to win a world cup, I can't wait for the football team to finally do it again! (Could be waiting a while unfortunately)

p.s. the team haven't answered my pledge that I screamed when they lifted the cup.... mind you, it was to do with having all their babies :(:)

Guest east_dundry_red

And I'll never forget my exact emotions and words as Jonny was waiting and finally kicked the ball between the posts so sweetly.

Anothe rthing i'll never forget.

I was crying! and jumping around going mad!

Archived