IGNORED

Pitch Markings (Or Lack Of Them)

Cardy

Did anyone else notice how faint the pitch markings were today? I'm surprised the ref even allowed it - the penalty box at the South Stand was literally invisible from 40 yards. Bristol Rugby seem to have got their feet nicely under the table now that is for sure - as soon as the match was finished today there was a guy out on his mower. Shame they couldn't be arsed to do the football markings but I guess that would have spoilt the pitch for the rugger lot. Pissed off in so many ways this evening & not happy at all with how this Bristol Sport blueprint is developing. 

My God, the theories never end. Now Bristol Rugby are trying to overthrow us by getting preferential treatment from the Bristol Sport pitch marking department!

So did you think the markings of the South Stand Penalty Box were acceptable today then? In my opinion they weren't & yes I reckon they were deliberately not done because there is a rugby match tomorrow. 

So did you think the markings of the South Stand Penalty Box were acceptable today then? In my opinion they weren't & yes I reckon they were deliberately not done because there is a rugby match tomorrow. 

I think you're right, can't be any other reason. 

I  could hardly see the touchline in front of the Dolman. 

And this affected who? Our team, their team, the ref, or anyone in the stand with OCD or a weird paint fetishism?

Ah well done for the attempt on sarcasm - keep trying, you might be good one day. 

If the lines are pretty much invisible like they were from the Dolman then of course it affects the fans view of the game. 

Did anyone else notice how faint the pitch markings were today? I'm surprised the ref even allowed it - the penalty box at the South Stand was literally invisible from 40 yards. Bristol Rugby seem to have got their feet nicely under the table now that is for sure - as soon as the match was finished today there was a guy out on his mower. Shame they couldn't be arsed to do the football markings but I guess that would have spoilt the pitch for the rugger lot. Pissed off in so many ways this evening & not happy at all with how this Bristol Sport blueprint is developing. 

Probably the most tenuous attempt to have a pop at Bristol Sport I have seen yet.

We've played the day before Rugby before and they've played the day before us. Maybe it was just badly done. I think there's a new groundsman this season and we're normally spoilt with the pitch. Not everything is done with an agenda.

We've played the day before Rugby before and they've played the day before us. Maybe it was just badly done. I think there's a new groundsman this season and we're normally spoilt with the pitch. Not everything is done with an agenda.

I am sure I keep seeing the "usual" groundsman,think his name is Craig,walking round in a club suit on matchdays.

Archived