IGNORED

Rotherham Pen v Cardiff

Slack Bladder

soft, but he kicked out . Modern day football that is a red card all day.

you are absolutely joking ye ?

what has this game come to, when refereees and now fans like you genuinely believe that is a sending off

it beggars belief and kills my confiecence that we will ever get our game back on track and kill all this cheating and play acting.

classic case of the perpetrator getting away with it and the victim absolutely hammered

you are absolutely joking ye ?

what has this game come to, when refereees and now fans like you genuinely believe that is a sending off

it beggars belief and kills my confiecence that we will ever get our game back on track and kill all this cheating and play acting.

classic case of the perpetrator getting away with it and the victim absolutely hammered

do I think this is a sending off..NO. Are referees told to send people off who look like they are kicking out ...YES.

Either way, is it not first offence counts? By that I mean it's a clear foul on the goalie. If there is some afters, it might still be a red card, but a free kick not a penalty?

thought so too - if free kick to Cardiff ball is thus dead

imo free kick to Cardiff and although it's very soft by the way the game is refereed now -red card too

i assume, as Referee had no chance to award Cardiff a free kick the ball was not dead when Marshall kicked Darbyshire

Archived