IGNORED

MK Dons Ticket - Atyeo Stand - For Sale.

RUSSEL85

Afternoon All,

Unfortunately I'm unable to make the home game against MK Dons on the 3rd October :grr:, but looking to see if anyone would like my season ticket for this particular game? 

I'm happy to accept £20 for it so long as its returned to me before the Forest game :yes:. I work in Bradley Stoke and live in Shire so whatever is easiest regarding collection.

First person who replies who wants it, gets it.

Cheers

Russ

hi mate, id take it off your hands for this game, cant always go due to work, however, i can get to this game !! i live over the bridge in portishead  so no problem picking it up / dropping off etc ,  if you could  drop us a text as i work at a school so no phones allowed .   *number deleted* ,sorry dont know how to send a pm ,  it seems to confusing to work out for a technophobe , cheers kivsy

hi mate, id take it off your hands for this game, cant always go due to work, however, i can get to this game !! i live over the bridge in portishead  so no problem picking it up / dropping off etc ,  if you could  drop us a text as i work at a school so no phones allowed .   *number deleted* ,sorry dont know how to send a pm ,  it seems to confusing to work out for a technophobe , cheers kivsy

Hi Kivsy,

Not a problem, Il drop you a text later today and can arrange for you to pick it up.

Cheers

Archived