IGNORED

Homes under the Hammer ..How many more b****y episodes are there ???

oldstandrobin

When I retired, I looked forward to a nice easy life, feet up, no DIy, watching City, more on OTIB, good daytime TV.........whoa hold it there. Daytime TV,, lots of American Sh**e and a programme called Homes under the ****ing Hammer as an offering from UK TV. Did the BBC buy a job lot of these programmes on a Car Boot Sale as it never seems to end, its on every bl***y day, I hate it in fact I love the Gas more than I love this programme. My missus loves it so I have to find something else to do while it is on. I couldnt give a monkeys about Harry from Hull who has bought a 1930's semi needing attention or Property Developer Piers from London who sees a great rental income from a maisonette in Penge, it is B*****y boring and a few times  before I have nearly rang the Samaritans when I couldnt escape watching it and as for the 2 Smarmy arsed Estate Agents who come to value it I am sure we passed a law in the 70's making Estate Agency a Capital Offence with a firing squad for the one's found guilty.If anyone out there has connections in the BBC could they found out where they are filming next and I will personally nick all the camera's on set and kidnap those two presenters who orgasm over new emulsioned walls or new kitchen units.

When I retired, I looked forward to a nice easy life, feet up, no DIy, watching City, more on OTIB, good daytime TV.........whoa hold it there. Daytime TV,, lots of American Sh**e and a programme called Homes under the ****ing Hammer as an offering from UK TV. Did the BBC buy a job lot of these programmes on a Car Boot Sale as it never seems to end, its on every bl***y day, I hate it in fact I love the Gas more than I love this programme. My missus loves it so I have to find something else to do while it is on. I couldnt give a monkeys about Harry from Hull who has bought a 1930's semi needing attention or Property Developer Piers from London who sees a great rental income from a maisonette in Penge, it is B*****y boring and a few times  before I have nearly rang the Samaritans when I couldnt escape watching it and as for the 2 Smarmy arsed Estate Agents who come to value it I am sure we passed a law in the 70's making Estate Agency a Capital Offence with a firing squad for the one's found guilty.If anyone out there has connections in the BBC could they found out where they are filming next and I will personally nick all the camera's on set and kidnap those two presenters who orgasm over new emulsioned walls or new kitchen units.

Lucy Alexander is always worth a watch ;)

Whats wrong with Penge ?  My Dad called Piers comes from there

there's always the OFF button !......problem solved!

Archived