IGNORED

bargain of the season my aunt fanny

where's the joy

its not about bargains unless you want to sell Kodjia in January. its about getting into the premier league and grabbing the cash.

burnley and blackpool got there and thats a real bargain.....120m worth of bargain.

swansea are still there and thats even more of a bargain

stop banging on about bargain's cotterill.

nathan baker joining is a bargain for aston villa because he's never fit.....so we are paying wages to have him not play for us

find the best players you can, pay the going rate and hire a defence coach who knows how to organise our team from the goalie outwards 

that would be a bargain

and get us into the premier league as soon as you can, never mind consolidation

45M on a new stadium is only a bargain if we are in the division where the TV money is

you can bargain all you want once we are there

its not about bargains unless you want to sell Kodjia in January. its about getting into the premier league and grabbing the cash.

burnley and blackpool got there and thats a real bargain.....120m worth of bargain.

swansea are still there and thats even more of a bargain

stop banging on about bargain's cotterill.

nathan baker joining is a bargain for aston villa because he's never fit.....so we are paying wages to have him not play for us

find the best players you can, pay the going rate and hire a defence coach who knows how to organise our team from the goalie outwards 

that would be a bargain

and get us into the premier league as soon as you can, never mind consolidation

45M on a new stadium is only a bargain if we are in the division where the TV money is

you can bargain all you want once we are there

*cough* Portsmouth *cough* Financial Fair Play *cough*

Of the clubs you reference one is sinking without a trace, one is back in this league and one admittedly is still in the Prem....  but as far as I'm aware, NONE of them gambled (and that's exactly what it is) the future of the club on getting there.

I honestly don't recall seeing such a short sighted post in ages....I really hope for your sake I'm having a massive "Whoosh" moment, otherwise I worry for your sanity or rationale.

Of the clubs you reference one is sinking without a trace, one is back in this league and one admittedly is still in the Prem....  but as far as I'm aware, NONE of them gambled (and that's exactly what it is) the future of the club on getting there.

I honestly don't recall seeing such a short sighted post in ages....I really hope for your sake I'm having a massive "Whoosh" moment, otherwise I worry for your sanity or rationale.

you just saved me typing out the exact same reply! 

+1

Am sure Steve L would like more advice on how to spend his money

Archived