IGNORED

Ticket Catagories

Lrrr

you are having a laugh!! When you start paying the bills you can say what you want. At the end of the day if the stadium is empty its not you or me who's going to cover the costs it's Steve lansdown! Also all these so called supporters groups seem to forget... Steve lansdown is a fan to and he pays the bills. Put up or shut up

No Bristol City is a football club. So therefore should be looked upon as having members  - fans. A football club should be viewed in its social context.the club is its fans, not one ultra wealthy individual. 

Your view is insular. - Admission prices will not cover the wage bill. BCFC - BS have stated that the re-development will assist in keeping prices down. If admission prices are there solely to pay for players then charge far far more, reduced attendances actually can create more income via that route.

Alternatively a enlightened approach can be BCFC - BS exploring pricing spreads, with fans groups that reflect BCFC being part off the wider community not just those who can pay hundreds of pounds for a season ticket, or thousands soon for Corporate areas.

No Bristol City is a football club. So therefore should be looked upon as having members  - fans. A football club should be viewed in its social context.the club is its fans, not one ultra wealthy individual. 

Your view is insular. - Admission prices will not cover the wage bill. BCFC - BS have stated that the re-development will assist in keeping prices down. If admission prices are there solely to pay for players then charge far far more, reduced attendances actually can create more income via that route.

Alternatively a enlightened approach can be BCFC - BS exploring pricing spreads, with fans groups that reflect BCFC being part off the wider community not just those who can pay hundreds of pounds for a season ticket, or thousands soon for Corporate areas.

always some one who wants something for free. Are season ticket prices are fair. Bargain for u12's and really cheap for a adult I unreserved of Atyeo. £13 a game. Next season they will be even lower I imagine. But just wait like everyone else to see what happens instead of demanding everything now because you are a super fan.

always some one who wants something for free. Are season ticket prices are fair. Bargain for u12's and really cheap for a adult I unreserved of Atyeo. £13 a game. Next season they will be even lower I imagine. But just wait like everyone else to see what happens instead of demanding everything now because you are a super fan.

There has been no mention of free, or demands. Again you are being disingenuous. Keep it factual. 

Prices should reflect Bristol City being an affordable part of the Community = Prices can be used to position the FC . The admission prices for non season ticket holders do not for many. 

Prices can be examined with Supporters groups e.g SC&T/ Fan / Surveys. A far healthier position to take v your put up or shut up.

There has been no mention of free, or demands. Again you are being disingenuous. Keep it factual. 

Prices should reflect Bristol City being an affordable part of the Community = Prices can be used to position the FC . The admission prices for non season ticket holders do not for many. 

Prices can be examined with Supporters groups e.g SC&T/ Fan / Surveys. A far healthier position to take v your put up or shut up.

You're wasting your time with this poster. 

I have a 5 year old to. Mine will go 3/4 games. If your 5 year old goes to two games do the maths..17x2 - £34 so for extra £16 you get a season ticket and a shirt which is amazing value. Its a no brainer and surely any working bloke can afford £50 . Think of it as a investment!!! That's what I'm doing hoping if I take my little one to a few games she will ask to go a few more times rather than being dragged along! As for saying what's affordable, I've got mortgage and 2 kids etc and earn bang average money so think I'm in a good position to say what's affordable and what's not. £17 u12 is expensive but £50 for a season is a bargain. Use your brain and get a season ticket for your youngest. No brainer.

You're in a good position to say what is affordable for YOU - no one else.

I will "use my brain" and say that using an overpriced £17 matchday ticket to justify paying £50 for a season ticket for a 5 year who may or may not attend up to two matches is a weak argument.

Paying £50 for up to two football matches and one t-shirt for a 5 year old is not good value. And I will be the judge of my own individual circumstances when deciding what I considerable affordable.

You're in a good position to say what is affordable for YOU - no one else.

I will "use my brain" and say that using an overpriced £17 matchday ticket to justify paying £50 for a season ticket for a 5 year who may or may not attend up to two matches is a weak argument.

Paying £50 for up to two football matches and one t-shirt for a 5 year old is not good value. And I will be the judge of my own individual circumstances when deciding what I considerable affordable.

this is laughable! £50 isn't good value? What would you consider good value? For me paying £2.15 a game for a u12 ticket seems pretty good value.

this is laughable! £50 isn't good value? What would you consider good value? For me paying £2.15 a game for a u12 ticket seems pretty good value.

What's laughable is your maths. I clearly stated that my son may attend up to two matches. In that instance, £50 is not good value. Clearly for a youngster attending every game, it's outstanding value. "Use your brain", as you would say.

What's laughable is your maths. I clearly stated that my son may attend up to two matches. In that instance, £50 is not good value. Clearly for a youngster attending every game, it's outstanding value. "Use your brain", as you would say.

some people never happy. Hopefully next season we can all be let in for free!!

IMO season ticket prices for u18 and u12 was excellent value but the mark up for all match day tickets is too much and the way the season is going so far we won't sell out many games and those high prices may well backfire on the club,

agreed on match day prices but thoose u12 u18 prices take some beating. Lets not right the season off quite yet!!

Archived