IGNORED

The unofficial BCCT quiz night matchday thread...

Mad Cyril

Right, I am sorry to step in for Havanatopia here but he seems to have gone AWOL.

Tonight is the big Community Trust quiz night match in the Heineken Lounge. Who's going?

I expect the city team to line up 2-2-1-1 round the table. With Freeman providing the creativity,  Ayling the hard work and moments of brilliance, while Pack will once again do the largely unnoticed hard graft in the middle via Google on his phone.

It will be another tough match, but here's hoping the players come home with three points. From the picture round. Probably.

"Annual quiz is proving popular.

Five players will participate in the City Foundation annual quiz tomorrow tonight.

Luke Ayling, Aden Flint, Luke Freeman, Marlon Pack and Scott Wagstaff will compete in a team alongside kitman Scott Murray"

so an interesting team selection, but asking Scott Murray to get his boots on again? Just highlights how sparse our squad is.

Alas I've got to see a woman about a cat and won't be there :(

(really it's Strawberrys day on our timeshare to have Flinty and so I have to stay at least 50ft away on her days)

Ahem, have you factored me into this arrangement. I saw him first!:P

Tone, Tone, Tone, how many times must I remind you that you don't give me any choice but to work as you don't give me enough housekeeping money to live on. 

Darling, I've told you a thousand times you only need to earn for 6 days a week not the full 7.  I will look after you after that.

Archived