IGNORED

Random pages not loading

Lanterne Rouge

Anyone else have this problem? Every now and then I try and load a page but get an error message and it won`t load. It seems to be totally random, for instance 76 pages in the BLBR thread, the latest one, page 76 won`t load but did a couple of days ago, everything up to page 75 was fine and no doubt when it gets to page 77 that will be fine as well. Is there likely to be something in a particular post that my security settings don`t like? It`s not just that thread, the Hamer v Frankie thread won`t load either but probably will when it gets to page 2.

Any advice?

What are you browsing on?  The only thing I can think of is someone has an image as avatar/signature that's hosted elsewhere that's flagged as a bad site.  Could you try turning off avatars and signatures in your settings to see if it still does it?

On a similar note, when viewing on my I phone, it seems to show previous threads and I have to refresh to see the latest threads.....it only seems to happen on OTIB ?

actually, the m&h web cam shows Saturday yet on every other platform I view I see the latest image?

Any ideas?

On a similar note, when viewing on my I phone, it seems to show previous threads and I have to refresh to see the latest threads.....it only seems to happen on OTIB ?

actually, the m&h web cam shows Saturday yet on every other platform I view I see the latest image?

Any ideas?

I get exactly the same browsing on the iPhone, always have to refresh after loading otib. 

Anyone else have this problem? Every now and then I try and load a page but get an error message and it won`t load. It seems to be totally random, for instance 76 pages in the BLBR thread, the latest one, page 76 won`t load but did a couple of days ago, everything up to page 75 was fine and no doubt when it gets to page 77 that will be fine as well. Is there likely to be something in a particular post that my security settings don`t like? It`s not just that thread, the Hamer v Frankie thread won`t load either but probably will when it gets to page 2.

Any advice?

I have the same problem, but it also occurred on the previous version of OTIB. I've always thought of it as my iPhone saving me from looking through another 6 pages and whinging and arguments about an ever-so-slightly different topic. It's good to me like that

Archived