IGNORED

Swindon have no sense of humour shocker

Vincent Vega

should have sent him back home with them.legally you do not have to accept more than a fivers worth of pennies. No problems then

Not particularly funny, been done hundreds of times, just makes the player look an even more undisciplined arse than he is.

should have sent him back home with them.legally you do not have to accept more than a fivers worth of pennies. No problems then

Not particularly funny, been done hundreds of times, just makes the player look an even more undisciplined arse than he is.

Surely that's business's not money for a team piss up or charity, I can't see any charity turning down £50 in any coin of the realm and if they do they obviously don't need it.

Surely that's business's not money for a team piss up or charity, I can't see any charity turning down £50 in any coin of the realm and if they do they obviously don't need it.

The club give it to charity i guess, they should have got him to come back the next day with it in notes, after all he had to pay the fine, it wasn't like he had a choice not to pay if they refused the currency.

The club give it to charity i guess, they should have got him to come back the next day with it in notes, after all he had to pay the fine, it wasn't like he had a choice not to pay if they refused the currency.

Well if the club were going to pay it to charity what's the problem?, perhaps they should have said "this time it's funny, pull the stunt again and we'll fine you for that as well", sending him back to his club is pathetic, IMO.

Well if the club were going to pay it to charity what's the problem?, perhaps they should have said "this time it's funny, pull the stunt again and we'll fine you for that as well", sending him back to his club is pathetic, IMO.

Well I am sure they have better things to do than count out 1 pound of 1ps and bag em up.  I doubt they have the time or inclination to count the money to see if it is the correct amount.  best thing pay the friggin fine and get over yourself mr football player, it was meant as discipline, because he turned up late, respect it, learn from it,don't take the piss out of it.  I would not have sent him back, i would have fined him again., and keep doing it until the message gets into his thick head.,

yeah on the bbc link on top, it says it right at the bottom of the article

• You can only pay for 20p worth of goods with pennies or tuppences

• You can only pay for £5 worth of goods with 5ps or 10ps

• You can only pay for £10 worth of goods with 20ps or 50ps

pay what you like with 1 pound and 2 pound coins.

I think it's anything over 21p in copper coins but in this case was a debt so you can from what I heard watching something today.

On him doing just makes him look arrogant.

• You can only pay for 20p worth of goods with pennies or tuppences

• You can only pay for £5 worth of goods with 5ps or 10ps

• You can only pay for £10 worth of goods with 20ps or 50ps

pay what you like with 1 pound and 2 pound coins.

Are you sure it's 20p ? - it was 4 shillings when I was at school!:whistle:

Archived