IGNORED

Prediction League: MK Dons (H)

RedYoshi

Bristol City v MK Dons  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bristol City 3-1 MK Dons 

alternative score 2-1 

wildcard Carlton 0-2 fulham

Alternative scoreline (must be same no. of goals as original scoreline)

:whistle2:

And I hope Will Smith playing for Fulham... Apparently it's not unusual.

Bristol City 2 -1 MK Dons

ALTERNATIVE SCORE

Bristol City 2-1 MK Dons

That confident, eh?

Yet again, a little bit torn - feel we should win, but wouldn't be surprised by a draw. Therefore, whoever came up with this alternative scoreline idea is a genius.

CITY 3-1 MKD

(0-1)

1st half

Reeve39' - After quite a dull half hour, with both teams looking more concerned with not losing, City miss a few presentable chances in quick succession. Guess what? We're then severely punished, with Reeves arrowing a pinpoint shot into the top right corner after..hmm let me think..Little or Bryan being caught in possession high up the pitch.

2nd half

Kodjia 48' - What a move. What a finish. What a player. 'Nuff said.

Flint 60' - Having won some dominant headers in our own box this time round, Flint is suddenly oozing confidence, which manifests itself as a devastating run and crushing header from one of Freeman's corners. Crowd goes mental, and there are unconfirmed reports that Flint turned a little bit green and his shirt ripped as he stormed into the box.

Agard 80' - Finally, our best ever player is given a decent amount of time on the pitch, having come on in the 69th minute, and he rewards Cotts with a peach of a lob to secure the win. What a hero.

Post-match

Everyone is now suddenly convinced we'll make the playoffs if we keep that 2nd half performance up, and see no reason that we can't (you know, other than the fact that the 1st half performance wasn't the same, and that there are other teams who will be trying to do the same thing against us, so actually there are very compelling reasons as to why we can't be perfect all the time. Still, though, PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME YEEEEAH).

Alternative Scoreline

CITY 2-2 MKD

Wildcard

Charlton 0-1 Fulham

Making it to this one and everything. See y'all there. COYR!

(And when I say "y'all" I mean "some of you". Or, indeed, "none of you".)

Well spotted Yoshi, you are very diligent. I'm not confident, no so have changed my alternative to 1-2, and hopefully we will actually score a goal! 

Gawd knows what the quote thing is doing, I've tried 3 times to quote you and ended up with a totally different quote. 

City VICTORIOUS . :clap::city:

Bristol City 2 MKD 1

H/T 1-0

FGS: Wilbraham 23'

City start with admirable composure and no surprise when assured early dominance leads to Wilbraham thudding home an unstoppable header from Little's cross high into the roof of the MKDons net. Stymied keeper Martin is left floundering, totally unsmiling and clutching belatedly at thin air as the ball whizzes past him.

Kodjia's dancing feet plough a decisive furrow through the heart of the MK defence in the 56th minute before he toe pokes the ball calmly low into the corner to uproarious celebrations outside the director's lounge. Pin striped jackets are torn off and hurled high into the air and sandwiches bulging with assorted seafood cascade on to the pitch. More dancing from Kodjia, though Maynard steadfastly declines the generous invitation to join in, and remains rooted to the bench, apparently deep in his own surly thoughts.

Murphy scores in the 75th minute. A fortuitous goal from a mishit shot, guided inexorably past Fielding by Baker's outstretched left boot and greeted with near silence by the 233 visiting fans. Cotts. immediately stiffens the spine with masterly substitutions and City go on to secure the first home win with few scares, exiting the field jubilantly to rapturous applause and a full throated rendition of Congratulations from the 3 home stands.

Total no. of goals: 3

Alternative scoreline: 3-0

Charlton 2 Fulham 2

• The topic was locked

Archived