IGNORED

same every week

leadman

get some players or last season was for nothing, dreadful  summer the only decent player we brought in is by far the best of the current squad.

were we are was proof today, a side as bad has us, coming into the game on 5 straight defeats.

******* s****

Why in the world we decided to park the bus and just boot the ball up the pitch as soon as the second half started is beyond me. What a poor poor showing in the second half and everyone is to blame for the farce that is Bristol City this season minus Kodjia.

I'm sorry but we're getting relegated this season, today's game was a must win, even at this point in the season. It's a poor squad for this league, great for League One but way too small and lacking quality for the Championship and currently being led by someone who is obviously too proud to admit his tactics are not working in this league.

The only thing that will save us is a change in style and formation, as it stands all I'm hearing every week is "we deserved to win, we played better..... but we didn't win".....

Honestly I know it's "early" but it's plain to see that we're not getting results and it doesn't matter how well we play if we can't get the points.

I'm sorry but we're getting relegated this season, today's game was a must win, even at this point in the season. It's a poor squad for this league, great for League One but way too small and lacking quality for the Championship and currently being led by someone who is obviously too proud to admit his tactics are not working in this league.

The only thing that will save us is a change in style and formation, as it stands all I'm hearing every week is "we deserved to win, we played better..... but we didn't win".....

Honestly I know it's "early" but it's plain to see that we're not getting results and it doesn't matter how well we play if we can't get the points.

SC bought in to must win and bottled it in the second half. Far too much respect from an out of confidence side to, imo, a poor side. 

If SC encouraged any attacking intent in that second half I think we would've held on. I hope he learns quickly that there is a middle ground between gung ho and park the bus. If he doesn't I might start agreeing, but its still too small margins for me to be so assertive. 

Archived