IGNORED

What have we done?!

Bs4Red

Today we have committed suicide, dropped deep at half time and come the 91st minute I'm sure the fans in the SS were worried about the defence stepping on their toes.

The result is a fair reflection of the game, if anything they slightly edged it after a terrible second half from us. 

The goal was coming from the start of the second half but what a terrible goal to concede, Mark Little showing Powell inside onto his strong right foot?! 

Thought pack was poor in midfield, too slow and passing was poor along with freeman who had a poor game.

Wilbs once again was poor but a little better than the last home game but was a wrong decision today, would have loved to see Agard or Wes up top against a slow MK back 4

Thought Kodjia was good and a constant threat to the MK backline but my MOM would have been Baker who I thought was absolutely fantastic today.

Terribly disappointing result but we are now 2 games unbeaten in a row. Bring on Forest Friday!

I can only assume SC either didn't see or totally forgot MK Dons' game against Derby. 

Anyone who saw that knew that MK Dons need no encouragement to attack or to shoot. Unfortunately SC saw it as appropriate to encourage just that for 45 minute. It was the death of us in this game. 

Good time for the international break. 

Today we have committed suicide, dropped deep at half time and come the 91st minute I'm sure the fans in the SS were worried about the defence stepping on their toes.

The result is a fair reflection of the game, if anything they slightly edged it after a terrible second half from us. 

The goal was coming from the start of the second half but what a terrible goal to concede, Mark Little showing Powell inside onto his strong right foot?! 

Thought pack was poor in midfield, too slow and passing was poor along with freeman who had a poor game.

Wilbs once again was poor but a little better than the last home game but was a wrong decision today, would have loved to see Agard or Wes up top against a slow MK back 4

Thought Kodjia was good and a constant threat to the MK backline but my MOM would have been Baker who I thought was absolutely fantastic today.

Terribly disappointing result but we are now 2 games unbeaten in a row. Bring on Forest Friday!

Baker, Codger and Bob were the only three to emerge from today with much credit.

Archived