IGNORED

Away fans yesterday

Redmycolour

why are you saying that you mug? You better keep your nut down if you ever come to my manor. You'll be entering bandit country (ahem Hanham).

You scared me there. Bit like the old away days when you hear the dreaded words "you got the time mate?"

You scared me there. Bit like the old away days when you hear the dreaded words "you got the time mate?"

Yep, my old man often says the same. One time he was on the tube coming back from a Chelsea game, sometime in the 70s. He lost a few of his mates and so he was on his own! Funnily enough a load of Chelsea fans come onto the tube. He didn't move or anything, just stood there minding his business and the 'dreaded' question came from a cockney bloke over his shoulder...

The rest got a big tasty. But they realised he was on his own and just him kicked off at the next stop :laugh:

He got lucky!

There was a mob of MK fans outside the Bedminster cricket club when we got there ,all standing by a banner they had put up .Which I thought was ok ,good luck to them but something did stand out that not one of them had the club colours on . Dont know if the were hooligans they didnt start anything so who knows .

There was a mob of MK fans outside the Bedminster cricket club when we got there ,all standing by a banner they had put up .Which I thought was ok ,good luck to them but something did stand out that not one of them had the club colours on . Dont know if the were hooligans they didnt start anything so who knows .

if they were a hard core mob flying under cover with no team colours, they kind of blew the element of surprise with a bloody great MK banner...

Archived