IGNORED

Atyeo leaflets

The Gasbuster

I am guessing they were about behaviour; can anybody elaborate ?

I never got near one; as they had all been torn up and thrown in the air, before I go the chance to tear one up and throw it in the air read one.

(Perhaps issuing communications at the turnstyles might be a better idea next time ?)

The Atyeo stand is an absoloute joke with people standing in the wrong area, our own fighting amongst themselves and vile chanting, what happened to the funny humerus singing of the nineties?

The majority of these fans are boneheads cidered up looking for trouble one way or another, the club is gonna get it sooner or later hence the leaflet. Get more stewards and police in and get rid of the element and atmosphere. Football should be enjoyed without the fear of trouble from a few of our own wrong uns

The Atyeo stand is an absoloute joke with people standing in the wrong area, our own fighting amongst themselves and vile chanting, what happened to the funny humerus singing of the nineties?

The majority of these fans are boneheads cidered up looking for trouble one way or another, the club is gonna get it sooner or later hence the leaflet. Get more stewards and police in and get rid of the element and atmosphere. Football should be enjoyed without the fear of trouble from a few of our own wrong uns

im sorry but im not a bonehead, i havent been to cidered up and i havent been fighting and neither have the majority of supporters in there, i hope your post was said in jest and i get a great big whoosh but if not you sir are a knob.

Post of an uneducated idiot

Nothing wrong with what's on the leaflet imo, the fans and club need to work together on this and after 2 games earlier this season where there was fighting between our own fans it was only a matter of time before the club said something. It's also a bit of a kick in the teeth to those who are adamant BS don't want an atmosphere at AG

I was surprised by the reaction it got. I thought it was quite reasonable and I for one didn't know rules had been relaxed to allow flags during the game. Was glad to see that this has been relaxed. 

Of course it will say things about abuse and swearing, it's par for the course, but do people not realise this is not a serious request, lip service at most. 

The majority of the fans stood in the wrong place , the vile chanting and fighting amongst themselves are boneheads, not the majority of the fans in the Ayteo!!!

ok fair enough on the fighting and I assume you mean the chanting against Leeds by a few which I agree with you on. Apologies

Had a conversation yesterday, and I couldn't remember if the Atyeo is now deemed as (tolerated) standing? and if so, is it only for certain blocks?

The reason I ask is because I heard some people say that the seat they were in was standing and the people behind saying it isn't - so what's the official line?

Had a conversation yesterday, and I couldn't remember if the Atyeo is now deemed as (tolerated) standing? and if so, is it only for certain blocks?

The reason I ask is because I heard some people say that the seat they were in was standing and the people behind saying it isn't - so what's the official line?

The block closest to the away fans is seated only and must be in a specific seat. The rest is unreserved standing

People need to understand, even with the chants yesterday of "were Bristol city, we'll do we want", is as of yet there is still no area set aside next season, for an unreserved relaxed standing approach.

The club have said due to the rake of the stands etc the atyeo is the only place this allowed. As of next season,  the stand is meant to be away fans only that means that there could be no unreserved area. 

If the club says that's its, away fans only in the atyeo, everyone that enjoys standing up could find themselves sat down somewhere else in the stadium. 

People need to understand, even with the chants yesterday of "were Bristol city, we'll do we want", is as of yet there is still no area set aside next season, for an unreserved relaxed standing approach.

The club have said due to the rake of the stands etc the atyeo is the only place this allowed. As of next season,  the stand is meant to be away fans only that means that there could be no unreserved area. 

If the club says that's its, away fans only in the atyeo, everyone that enjoys standing up could find themselves sat down somewhere else in the stadium. 

even more reason for people to read the leaflet!

I'm sorry, but I don't get the whole waving flag thing. It's always striked me as being a bit ******* tragic.

And what defines an offensive song?

Football is dead.

hi there,

you need to see the bigger picture here. If you don't like/want to wave flags that's perfectly unstandable, no one is making you do it but a lot of people do enjoy it.

Hardly any of that leaflet was about waving a flag, it was simply pointing out where this would be done, so people that do not like it, do not need to partake 

if football is dead is a completely different conversation, along with what is deemed offensive. A lot of what some people seem offensive is different to what others do. 

Archived